Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

Paddy McCarthy

Louise, your fondness for statistics and the way you handle them is really getting me going.

I'd do you but I fear I might just become a statistic, another notch on the bedpost, just one in a population of data... then you'd analyse me, standard deviation, skew etc. I don't want that.

If you'll sign this 'no statistical analysis' caveat waver though, I'm in. Literally. Bish bash bosh. Job done. We both leave happy. Me slightly happier, probably.

The more stats, the more posts and the closer I am for my assault on your crown. :pirate:

(as for the other thing, lets sort it on MSN, far less messy)

:o

Meanie.

And after I made McAuley look like the best one as well. :cry:

I didn't mean to imply you had lied in this particular example. :P

Just in general - it's not the numbers, it's the way they're presented. Trust me, I've done it. lol

PS: Appreciate what you're doing on the McAuley front. :thumbup:

:ph34r: Is Direct Debit acceptable to you?

I thought you refused to go anywhere without it?

If you can make trigonometry sexy, I'll give you a job in my boy's school as a maths teacher (sexy). When I've bought a school that is. And erm checked your credentials.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Not sure you'd want me as a teacher, I'd keep on having to bend over to pick up my pencils.

Very clumsy you see.

ETA something more raunchy. :unsure:

As if that was ever in any doubt. :P :P :smile: :smile: :ph34r::thumbup:

Nah I guess you're right really... Lwicd wins this one then :P:thumbup:

I doubted your endless backing of Gareth McAuley, as did many other people, but I guess the stats don't lie. Well done lwicd, you know your stuff :appl::worship:

I have a season ticket and to be honest I think Paddy Mac is quite good. Yes he does make rash challenges sometimes when no need and also he does sometimes position himself not the best. But from what i have seen which iz every home game, he looks quite solid. Also he tries so hard and put himself at risk for the club. Unlike some players. Like when he came back on after clashing heads. That is what makes him so good.

I have a season ticket and to be honest I think Paddy Mac is quite good . Yes he does make rash challenges sometimes when no need and also he does sometimes position himself not the best. But from what i have seen which iz every home game, he looks quite solid. Also he tries so hard and put himself at risk for the club. Unlike some players. Like when he came back on after clashing heads. That is what makes him so good.

lol

It absolutely amazes how some fans can actually think he’s any good. After another horror show yesterday from captain marvel it’s about time he’s stripped of his captaincy and relived of all footballing duties. He’s and absolute joke of football player.

lol

It absolutely amazes how some fans can actually think he’s any good. After another horror show yesterday from captain marvel it’s about time he’s stripped of his captaincy and relived of all footballing duties. He’s and absolute joke of football player.

Must agree with the Master. He's something akin to a headless chicken I fear.

Archived