Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mat_j101

Bad decisions cost us the game!

Im not posting this to rant about Kelly out, but i think two decisions today were wrong and had a big influence on the game.

First, Tiatto off at 1/2 time was wrong. He was doing well at defensive mid, and i have to think he might have been there to make the tackle for Wed's 3+4 goals - the outside the box shots. I heard someone say he was winded :cry: from the block he made from their freekick, but surely you recover from being winded in a few mins.

Second, throwing McAuley on as soon as McCarthy got sent off was far to reactionary. If we were one up, fair enough - protect the lead. We were one nil DOWN! He should have left three at the back and carried on with 4 in midfield and 2 up front. Whats the point in sitting when we're down? At least leave it for 5/10 mins to see how it goes.

I just thought both these decisions were wrong.

i agree two poor decisions

also williams didnt have the best of games either

His first game in 6 weeks mate. Give him time to settle.

Another poor decison - starting Josh Low.

Yeah i agree. Although i said before the match i hoped he would get a run out, but it would have made sense to bring Hughes off - like for like.

Our best player today IMO.

The bit about McCarthy being sent off and McAuley coming straight on - if we'd conceded a couple of goals straight after the red card having not brought McAuley on, people would have been even more livid.

that bit was a loose loose situation for kelly

I would have said the corner that wasn't that led to the penalty that was dubious to say the least and secondly McCarthy's decision to behave like a spoilt brat, for which he should receive the maximum allowable punishment from the club.

Oh how people can actaully applaud such childish behaviour from our captain is beyond my comprehension.

I would have said the corner that wasn't that led to the penalty that was dubious to say the least and secondly McCarthy's decision to behave like a spoilt brat, for which he should receive the maximum allowable punishment from the club.

Oh how people can actaully applaud such childish behaviour from our captain is beyond my comprehension.

Come on Davie, you know we have some right trumpeters in our support, they haven't got the foggiest.

They are the Stepford Fans who don't complain about anything, the ones Dim Tim and Ronald McDonald love so much.

There was only one bad decision made today, and I've seen it made at every home game this season apart from Southampton.

I made the choice to go.

If it wasn't the lure of copious alcohol at the next one there isn't a hope in ****ing hell that I'd be going.

i could not belive people were clapping him off :mad: why do fans want to clap a player off who arguably cost us the game

i could not belive people were clapping him off :mad: why do fans want to clap a player off who arguably cost us the game

Because you have to stick by your players. Yes he did his usual thing of being a complete idiot but you still have to stick by your team through thick and thin. It's what being a fan is all about.

Because you have to stick by your players. Yes he did his usual thing of being a complete idiot but you still have to stick by your team through thick and thin. It's what being a fan is all about.

Ummmmmmmmm. I seem to remember Alan Sheehan being sent into apparent exile when he was sent off - and he only did it the once!.

With all due repsect that is bollocks!

Why do the same fans boo individual players and the team? At least when a player is shit e.g. Low, Johnson et al it's because they can't help it where as McCarthy's stupidity is self inflicted.

Archived