Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

The following no longer need to report to work

Tim Davies

Andrew Taylor

Robert Kelly

Mike Stowell

Ian Miller

Those five are an absolute disgrace to the proud name of Leicester City Football Club, clueless each and everyone of them. Hearty congratulations on guiding us to oblivion while lining your sky-rockets. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

Partick McCarthey

Elvis Hammond

Josh Low

:laugh: Professional footballers, my arse. Absolute disgrace to the profession never mind the Club. I never thought I'd live to see the day where we have a worse defender than Grant Brown, a midfielder more inept than Junior Lewis and a striker (lol) that makes Ade Akinbiyi look like a player.

Tim Davies

Andrew Taylor

Robert Kelly

Mike Stowell

Ian Miller

Those five are an absolute disgrace to the proud name of Leicester City Football Club, clueless each and everyone of them. Hearty congratulations on guiding us to oblivion while lining your sky-rockets. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

Partick McCarthey

Elvis Hammond

Josh Low

:laugh: Professional footballers, my arse. Absolute disgrace to the profession never mind the Club. I never thought I'd live to see the day where we have a worse defender than Grant Brown, a midfielder more inept than Junior Lewis and a striker (lol) that makes Ade Akinbiyi look like a player.

They have all got to go!!! :thumbup:

elvis did a FAR better job then fryatt would of, he ran his bollocks off today, as he always does.

paddy i can kindof understand where your coming from and josh low i agree with, as for the rest who gives a fook they will be gone when mandaric comes in

Mike stowell should stay imo

hes got passion for the club even when we are poor hes still encouring the players and spagging out at the ref

So he can take over next and continue the Levein/Kelly tradition? The coaching at the club is obviously majorly lacking if these sort of performances are the best they can produce. Clean slate, sweep 'em all out.

I don't want someone who shouts at the ref, I want someone who looks like he knows what the fu ck he's doing. Stowell should spend less time moaning at the ref and more time trying to get our fu cking useless players to pull their fingers out their collective arse.

Once again Barton Fox, your talking out your rear end. What is wrong with Stowell or Miller? McCarthy is a good defender that i would want in my side, i do admit though he needs to control his temperament.

Erm, well let me see.

How about 2 points off the bottom three and sitting 20th? Will that do for starters?

Like Kelly, they are part of a failing management structure and they should be removed immeadiately.

Go on then lildave3 what qualities do they bring to the table, why should they be allowed to stay on? Is it because Stowell acts like a Sunday League manager and shouts and screams at the officials? Does that mean he has passion?

Tools the entire lot of them.

So he can take over next and continue the Levein/Kelly tradition? The coaching at the club is obviously majorly lacking if these sort of performances are the best they can produce. Clean slate, sweep 'em all out.

Agree... baring the Academy no one on the training staff seems to have a clue :rolleyes:

I don't want someone who shouts at the ref, I want someone who looks like he knows what the fu ck he's doing. Stowell should spend less time moaning at the ref and more time trying to get our fu cking useless players to pull their fingers out their collective arse.

I agree we need a clean slate. Its too easy to appoint the assistant as the next manager. Stowell is passionate but distracts the players from what they need to do by shouting at the ref.

Tim Davies

Andrew Taylor

Robert Kelly

Mike Stowell

Ian Miller

Partick McCarthey

Elvis Hammond

Josh Low

Add Andy Johnson to the player list, he may not have featured in this terrible run but he is simply awful.

Once again Barton Fox, your talking out your rear end. What is wrong with Stowell or Miller? McCarthy is a good defender that i would want in my side, i do admit though he needs to control his temperament.

When does he defend? Just because he balls out at his team mates and gets hurt 'cos he can't stand up it does not make him a player. He didn't win a header today against the vertically challenged Burton and Tudgay,and he can't carry the ball out. Doesn't anyone remember Elliot ,Taggart ,Walsh, even Prior? Proper centre halves.

They are professional footballers, they have made it.

But BartonFox seems to be a professional critizer because all I ever see in his posts are him critizing Leicester

I've never seen him 'critize' anything.

In fact, I'd like to know what it means.

You've just defended McCarthy, Low and Hammond.

You sir, are an idiot.

elvis did a FAR better job then fryatt would of, he ran his bollocks off today, as he always does.

paddy i can kindof understand where your coming from and josh low i agree with, as for the rest who gives a fook they will be gone when mandaric comes in

fair point but he still is not good enough and that is a good as it will ever get

Come in Elvis your just not up to it!

Archived