Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

"Our crowd on Saturday has sent shockwaves across the industry.

Proof if it was actually needed that this great game has gone to the toffs and arseholes of our society.

What kind of statement is that? 30,000 whoopde-f'ckn-do, well done. You have to admire their front it's bigger than Southend's, on the day it comes out that certain bods have been cooking the books an internal halfwit glosses over the fact we are playing on average to 4,500 under budget each home game.

And still people wonder why the Club get criticised by the likes of me???

do you think gettin poles in ever corner of the ground is a good Idea so we could get some birds down from Stolettos or The Avery as i think that may bring in a few who may not have considdered coming down the city and we maybe able to get up to 2nd on the attendance charts? :whistle:

There are enough boobs on the pitch without getting any more in!!

it was a stupid statement for the club to make but they can be happy they achieved what they wanted at the weekend. stick the prices down to attract a bigger crowd. the fact we won is reason for them to be even more happy. 3rd highest in the country is still a good record to have considering premiership teams now dont exactly pack their stadiums.

bad choice of words but i can't see what is wrong with the club kissing their own, and our arses on this occasion

it was a stupid statement for the club to make but they can be happy they achieved what they wanted at the weekend. stick the prices down to attract a bigger crowd. the fact we won is reason for them to be even more happy. 3rd highest in the country is still a good record to have considering premiership teams now dont exactly pack their stadiums.

bad choice of words but i can't see what is wrong with the club kissing their own, and our arses on this occasion

they could have said," this weekend we attracted the third highest crowd in english football , considering we are in the bottom half of the table and the previous home game was a bad defeat this just shows the huge potential of leicester city and that this club should rightly be in the premier league , which is where we are aiming to be."

by the way its christmas and im allowed to have a few drinkies :santa::thumbup:

they could have said," this weekend we attracted the third highest crowd in english football , considering we are in the bottom half of the table and the previous home game was a bad defeat this just shows the huge potential of leicester city and that this club should rightly be in the premier league , which is where we are aiming to be."

by the way its christmas and im allowed to have a few drinkies :santa::thumbup:

agree, i will also be in christmas spirit as of 5pm today.

Nice achievement, but I was always told that your trumpet sounds so much better when someone else is blowing it....

Feels better as well and the satisfaction is well unbelievable.

Twas a bit of a silly statement to make. Someone at the club got a little over excited.

However, still an impressive attendance given the factors counting against us.

A club like Wigan wouldn't achieve that as they're essentially a League 2 club taken out of context by Whelan's millions.

Nice achievement, but I was always told that your trumpet sounds so much better when someone else is blowing it....

people are talking about us.

On some of the other forums i go on people have been praising leicetser.

First season at the Walkers we were getting regularly crowds of 30,000 because it was cheaper then and we had more than one fans fixture that season at £10 a ticket plus we were winning games. Now the gloss has come off the Walkers and we're playing shite but if we were in serious contention in the Championship then we would get crowds of at Least 25,000 every time.

i think all leicester fans should be proud of themselves. we are currently watching the worst football most of us have seen for a long time and we still sell more tickets for home games than the top 2 birmingham and derby.

Replace with give away and you'd be correct - PS that's not a complaint!

Other clubs do all kinds of offers and cheap tickets and kids tickets too, you know, it isn't just Leicester.

Did I say otherwise? Do they proclaim to have "has sent shockwaves across the industry" as a result of giving out so many free tickets? No I thought not!

Archived