Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Colchester.

Wanted to post in here, like.

Fez and I would like to cordially invite you all to come and sing the 12 days of Christmas with us (incorporating crap Leicester players of the early 90s) in the middle of January on the freezing cold (terraces??) of Colchester.

ps my mate who supports Posh says go to the toilet before and after as there is like one toilet for the entire away end.

Peace out.

James 'The Warmonger' Erudite.

im going and will be in attendance on the terraces.. post the finalised lyrics on here and all us foxestalkers can sing till our hearts content :mellow::ph34r:

i also thin we should sing some old classics like "hark now hear" and "in dublins far city" "Bertie Mee" etc on the terraces :)

im going and will be in attendance on the terraces.. post the finalised lyrics on here and all us foxestalkers can sing till our hearts content :mellow::ph34r:

i also thin we should sing some old classics like "hark now hear" and "in dublins far city" "Bertie Mee" etc on the terraces :)

wicked count me in! :thumbup::scarf::chant::dance::cheers:

Can some kind soul PLEASE PLEASE sort me for a ticket because I shan't be around when they go on sale.

You'll be rewarded handsomely with the face value of the ticket (wow) or perhaps a few quid less (with it being second hand and all).

Thanks guys - you're the best.

Jimblington of the Marshes.

Archived