Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Southampton Reactions

Avatar says it all. Has done throughout the little 4 game unbeaten period as well.

I'll be at the Sunderland game on Monday unfortunately when the Kop goes back to being silent for 80 minutes :mad:

Glad that's over though. We were fooking bollocks today. Still, we can count on Rob to motivate the lads before Mondays game :thumbup::unsure:

Comfortable Winners!

Why, what do we pay these players and management team for? Surely not to give the oppo comfortable fecking wins.

Sack the bloody lot of the useless bunch of gorms.

it seems to me that the lads did have passion or belief to play or win today (from what i heard on the radio)

the commentators reaction said it all before the start of the game

the players shrugged there shoulders and walked off the pitch

We lost away to a team in the play-off positions. It's the end of the world as we know it.

Okay so we didn't exactly pepper their goal with shots but Kelly picked a team that has been winning - with three attacking midfielders.

Do I still have to eat my words about Gareth Williams not being the saviour of our football club after all?

Goal Attempts 14 : 2 Goal Attempts

On Target 9 : 0 On Target

Crosses 15 : 3 Crosses

Corners 8 : 2 Corners

Offside 6 : 7 Offside

Fouls 8 : 7 Fouls

Free kicksm 14 : 16 Free kicks

Yellow cards 0 : 1 Yellow cards

Red cards 0 : 0 Red cards

% Possession 52 : 48 Possession %

Suppose that tells the story, absolute rubbish, although i await the excuses regarding the conditions.

I have been advocating that Kelly should be removed from his position ever since Colchester, I am nothing if not consistent. :P

do you seriously think that will help, when you consider that that annoying assistant manager/goalkeeper coach will become caretaker manager and the board will eventually get round to bringing in some crap manager who will get us relegated rather then making us a mid-table side.

do you seriously think that will help, when you consider that that annoying assistant manager/goalkeeper coach will become caretaker manager and the board will eventually get round to bringing in some crap manager who will get us relegated rather then making us a mid-table side.

IF kelly goes soon i think that dowie will be coming in as i think he was milans first choice for manager but imho i dont want kelly to go beacsue i think that he has done well although we can still dramaticly improve

I was clarifying my position about being fickle that's all...my opinions about changing managers is on a number of the Kelly Out threads :)

I'm off to raise hell in Brum - have a good evening everyone :thumbup:

i aint going to lose any sleep because we lost to away to southampton, i picked them to finish 2nd at start of season and i still think they might. yes we could have played a lot better but if we played are best, we still would of lost because we aint as good as them.

lose to sunderland as well though and il be angry :whistle:

i aint going to lose any sleep because we lost to away to southampton, i picked them to finish 2nd at start of season and i still think they might. yes we could have played a lot better but if we played are best, we still would of lost because we aint as good as them.

lose to sunderland as well though and il be angry :whistle:

Why, Sunderland are a much better team than us too.

on monday i wouldnt mind seeing some changes

i think the team have done well but some players will be getting tired and we will need to give the important ones a break for fulham!

the team i would go for is:

GK: Logan

RB: Maybury(performed well deserves to keep his place)

LB: Sheehan (the only other person i can think off, NEJ has played alot of games and will need a rest)

CB: Kisnorbo + Mcauley

RM: Hughes

LM : levi

CM: williams + weso

ST: fryatt + o'grady(hammond)

huuume has not been playing to his potential atm imho and will need a rest just to sharpen himself up.

i know were playing sunderland but if we can get a decent result and beat fulham i will be very happy with that

i know people will agree with and disagree but as i said its my opinion

Archived