Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Leicester on FIFA 2007

... seriously? The Championship teams are on PS2 but not 360? That doesn't make much sense.

360 owners were ripped off with very poor conversions of both PES6 and FIFA with limited options, when you would have thought the extra power would have enabled more!!

it seems the "exclusive deal" XBOX got was nothing more than a joke

So what does PES6 on the PS2 have that the 360 version doesnt?

No PES Shop to buy stadiums, teams etc

about 1/3 of the stadiums

no edit feature

no option to be able to save replays

to name but a few...

Erm, are Leicester on the original Xbox version of Fifa 07?

I believe so. I have PES6 for 360 and the game play is much better than PS2 but like everyone has said no edit mode. When I want to play a premierleague I just go on my PS2 'cos I have all kits and the like. Tis shit :cry:

I believe so. I have PES6 for 360 and the game play is much better than PS2 but like everyone has said no edit mode. When I want to play a premierleague I just go on my PS2 'cos I have all kits and the like. Tis shit :cry:

I just play PES6 online anyway, so it doesnt affect me :P and its the first time ive played the PES series and itas much better gameplay than fifa. Although i still am a Fifa fan. :unsure:

I'd get PES, only I bought a Gamecube like an idiot years ago and it's been constraining me ever since.

On Fifa 07 Hume looks black, to me. That isn't just me, right?

Oh also Andy Johnson's ability goes up past normal if you play him at left-back.

Errrm, just full edit mode so you can have

real players, kits, stadiums, tournaments, transfers, stats, boots, player appearance

apart from that not much :thumbup:

\

On the 360 you don't get the World Cup(international tournament), even though it's a year late anyway lol

You don't get the random selection match either

Archived