Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Leicester City Ultras?

I sit in E3 but only on row M and by the time the chants are heard they are stopped which really annoys me. I constantly turn round in the game to see the people on the back row singing and think its a shame that more people do not sing.

Come and join us ched we need all the singers we can!

Anybody is more than welcome to come to the back of E1/D2, as songs are constantly trying to start from that area and could well do with the support from other people. Hopefully some people recognised that the back of D2 were quite good today (where the people behind this idea were located) and they realised we do want to sing as much as possible.

I'd just like to say a special thanks to bertfox as well, for the excellent banging he did on the metal thing to help start and get the songs going. Quality stuff :thumbup::appl:

Well after today's match i am more than likely changing my season ticket to the top of the kop, was execellent today, songs almost non-stop, well done to those on here who were part of what i'm talking about :thumbup:

I was next to a group of around 5 lads who were contantly banging on the pepsi sign at the back of E2 and they did help with alot of songs !

I was next to a group of around 5 lads who were contantly banging on the pepsi sign at the back of E2 and they did help with alot of songs !

I'm not sure which block i ended up in, was supposed to be in D1 but moved 5 mins before kick off, think i was in E2 or 3.

I'm not sure which block i ended up in, was supposed to be in D1 but moved 5 mins before kick off, think i was in E2 or 3.

I was 1 row from the back today as i could not get me usual seat as some one had paid for it but I did not see you there in E3

2nd from back. JME was near me, he'll tell you what block i was in lol

You were in D2. I waved at you :P

Excellent atmopshere up there, on of the younger lads that was with us was in tears at the end in pure joy :D

Well after today's match i am more than likely changing my season ticket to the top of the kop, was execellent today, songs almost non-stop, well done to those on here who were part of what i'm talking about :thumbup:

I hope you're referring to us and could see that me, Standupandsing, filbertway and potter3 (with the great help of bertfox, Pete, C-Man, Wils and some unknown people in D2) trying to get an atmosphere going and not stop singing for the 90 minutes. Was quality and I have a sore throat all over again :(:P:thumbup:

E2 were good today, we could hear them from D2, especially when our songs quietened down. They were a good group of lads, maybe you could tell them a little bit about our idea if you happen to see them again?

You ended up in D2 lol:P

Were you on the very back row ?

No he wasn't :) He had row MM in D2, pretty close to the control booth where all the video recording is done.

2nd from back. JME was near me, he'll tell you what block i was in lol

D1 sir. And don't forget that you owe me some money. :P

I was 1 row from the back today as i could not get me usual seat as some one had paid for it but I did not see you there in E3

You wouldn't have as he was in D2!!! How was the atmosphere where you were?

I hope you're referring to us and could see that me, Standupandsing, filbertway and potter3 (with the great help of bertfox, Pete, C-Man, Wils and some unknown people in D2) trying to get an atmosphere going and not stop singing for the 90 minutes. Was quality and I have a sore throat all over again :(:P:thumbup:

E2 were good today, we could hear them from D2, especially when our songs quietened down. They were a good group of lads, maybe you could tell them a little bit about our idea if you happen to see them again?

No he wasn't :) He had row MM in D2, pretty close to the control booth where all the video recording is done.

I moved from D1, ended up in D2 according to SUAS. There was hardly anyone near us in D1 so just moved there 5 mins before kick off. lcfc4theprem joined us in the second half aswell :)

They may already be posters on the forum but i'm not sure, I need to be able to put names to faces ! Gutted I have to move back down to row M now !

Shit 1st half like usual but start of the 2nd was great and the rest was euphoria :thumbup:

I moved from D1, ended up in D2 according to SUAS. There was hardly anyone near us in D1 so just moved there 5 mins before kick off. lcfc4theprem joined us in the second half aswell :)

Quality :thumbup: Did you see me, SUAS and co. singing? And excuse you, but you made a swift exit so you didn't have to pay me!! Sneaky little man!! :P

They may already be posters on the forum but i'm not sure, I need to be able to put names to faces ! Gutted I have to move back down to row M now !

Right then :thumbup:

Well if you do happen to see 'em again, let them know what we're trying to do. It can only generate more support :)

And you're more than welcome to come to the back of E1/D2 instead of sitting down on row M in your block. We'll definitely get songs going and try to be as loud as possible. If you'd be happy to join in, you're welcome to stand with us :D

Quality :thumbup: Did you see me, SUAS and co. singing? And excuse you, but you made a swift exit so you didn't have to pay me!! Sneaky little man!! :P

Right then :thumbup:

Well if you do happen to see 'em again, let them know what we're trying to do. It can only generate more support :)

And you're more than welcome to come to the back of E1/D2 instead of sitting down on row M in your block. We'll definitely get songs going and try to be as loud as possible. If you'd be happy to join in, you're welcome to stand with us :D

Appreciated. Is there many tickets that are not season tickets around you ?

I saw you pointing at me, then people started waving at me lol

And i forgot i owed you money, i did....honest... :whistle::P

In E3 the 1st 7 or so seats are taken by ST holders who are about 20 ish and all stand an sing. and then there is a gap of about 5-10 seats depending on games to the next singers so if you fancy poping up anyone is more than welcome to improve atmosphere until the Spion Kopites meet! :thumbup:

Yes. Quite a few infact. I'm getting my Half ST there at some point next week, that's how I know there is still space available there :thumbup:

I saw you pointing at me, then people started waving at me lol

And i forgot i owed you money, i did....honest... :whistle::P

Haha I was just showing SUAS and filbertway who ld3 was :P

And you do owe me a fiver - can pay me at Craven Cottage sir :P

Interested in being part of our campaign for definite now mate?

Haha I was just showing SUAS and filbertway who ld3 was :P

Were they impressed and amazed? :P

And you do owe me a fiver - can pay me at Craven Cottage sir :P

Interested in being part of our campaign for definite now mate?

No doubt :thumbup:

We'll definitely get songs going and try to be as loud as possible. If you'd be happy to join in, you're welcome to stand with us :D

Maybe if you got to Craven Cottage we could meet and get some songs going ?

Just looked at the website and looks like at least 20 people want to be members on site at least! If you do want to get involved then get on it and register as its a top cause! trying to help creat days / atmosphere's like todays :thumbup:

Blue Army! :scarf:

Archived