Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Season Tickets

Will you be getting a season ticket next year?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a season ticket at the moment?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If Mandaric buys the club...

• I will get one for next season
    • I will NOT get one next season
    • It depends on the results this season
    • It depends on who will be the manager
    • It depends on player aquisitions
    • It depends on the benefits to ST holders
    • Other
  3. 3. What is the biggest factor in NOT getting a season ticket

• The cost
    • Not valued by the club
    • Few benefits
    • The standard of play on the pitch
    • Like to move seats a lot
    • Other

I've got one, I want to get one for next year - but if Rob is still in the job and the players carry on as they have done I reckon I may start cherry picking games instead and go to a few aways in place of homes...especially if I can get free tickets and £5 student ones.

Haven't got an ST at the moment. I'd definitely like one, but raising the money is a bit of a problem (unless I get a job but I cant be arsed :D ).

Voted 'Other' on the second poll 'cos, for me, if I had the money I'd get an ST whoever the manager or players were. :thumbup:

Haven't got an ST at the moment. I'd definitely like one, but raising the money is a bit of a problem (unless I get a job but I cant be arsed :D ).

Voted 'Other' on the second poll 'cos, for me, if I had the money I'd get an ST whoever the manager or players were. :thumbup:

Exactly what I was about to type. Also I don't like to be tied down on a Saturday with the burden over me that if I don't go to the game the whole point of a season ticket will be quashed.

Don't have one.

Won't get one next season - reason being that I'll be living in London. And I don't want to commute back every other weekend just for football.

I will undoubtedly get one next season unless for some reason I become homeless within the next 6 months. The only reason I wouldn't get one I think would be the cost.

I can empathize with the people who wouldn't want to go because of the standard of football. People who don't find it entertaining for the money it costs have every right to find something better to do with their Saturdays.

For me though, it's not just the football that its all about. I enjoy the entire day, getting there early going in the pub and talking about football before the game is generally the most enjoyable part (depending on the game).

Despite living in the South, I would defo be a season ticket holder again had I not worked on Saturdays and hopefully, if all goes well, a change of jobs will allow that soon.

Im not bothered whether we are in the old D4, the conference or the Premiership, it wouldnt make a difference to me and it wouldnt determine the reasons behind going to watch City. If we all go down the road of having to play great football or have a quality stadium or being Premier before following ourteam, we`ll be no better than the part-time supporters that have latched on to Man Utd and Chelski in recent years.

Follow the boys regardless!

Archived