Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Server

How about a better one? :dunno:

Got this for ages:

The error returned was:

Sorry, the server is too busy to handle your request, please try again in a moment

Then this:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

:unsure:

How about a better one? :dunno:

Got this for ages:

The error returned was:

Sorry, the server is too busy to handle your request, please try again in a moment

Then this:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

:unsure:

I got that aswell. Was well pissed off because I had no access to commentary on today's game and was rely on the match thread for updates. :cry:

It only went down twice for me, both at moments when big things were happening in the game. I think it was around the time of the penalty and around the time of the Red/Yellow/Both card.

Happened to me too. No major problems.

Exactly. The same thing happened to me when I went to Woburn and I've not been back since.

The first server I approached in a MacDonald's restaurant was too busy to handle my request. I walked out. I shall never go there again.

Well not really, but how the hell do you attract new visitors if they come and see that when they first visit the site.

Well it beats reading some of the posts :o

I keep getting a 'Forbidden' error message when I try to post a new topic.

Why?

Just got your PM. Not too sure why your getting this error. I doubt it very much it's anything the admin or mods have done to your account.

Perhaps Mark could shed some light?

Cheers

Just got your PM. Not too sure why your getting this error. I doubt it very much it's anything the admin or mods have done to your account.

Perhaps Mark could shed some light?

Cheers

Nope no changes have been made to his account.

What error was exactly was coming up? Have you tried starting a topic since?

I think Suffolk has/had the same problem I encountered when trying to reply to a particular post in recent weeks (it occurred again just yesterday, but I managed to get around it by using 'quick reply' rather than full reply). :blink:

Dead Topic (by me, some time ago).

Basically you get a '403' type message:

You don't have permission to access this file, etc etc.

The lions are the wrong colour, I prefer lions to be more of a beige. Quite frankly, I felt it wasted my time and hold the current City board & the Trust wholly responsible.

I thought you were dissing on my home town then?

But people do generally blame the City board & Trust for everything wrong in the area.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived