Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

January 2007 Player of the Month

January 2007 Player of the Month  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Take Your Pick

• Henderson
    • McAuley
    • McCarthy
    • Kisnorbo
    • Maybury
    • Hughes
    • Williams
    • Porter
    • Hume
    • Fryatt
    • Tiatto
    • Weso

Please use the following poll to vote for your Foxes player of the month.

We will be running these polls every month of the season and the player finishing first will get 3 points, second 2 points and third 1 point. The player with the most points at the end of the season, will then be crowned the FoxesTalk player of the season.

Qualification for players is they have had to started/played the equivalent of 3 games this month.

PS - Nit pickers not welcomed :P

Tiatto, by a country mile. Only one with enough consistency to get it.

Considering he's rather fortunate to even be included having only completed one game err consistency seems a strange adjective.

Fulham 76 minutes

Colchester 90

Fulham 38

He must have made a massive impression. Mind you not that anyone else has :P

Considering he's rather fortunate to even be included having only completed one game err consistency seems a strange adjective.

Fulham 76 minutes

Colchester 90

Fulham 38

He was fantastic and was a massive loss leaving the pitch.

Looks definetly up for a relegation scrap and we need players like that at the minute.

Fulham 76 minutes

Colchester 90

Fulham 38

He were good in the first half at Colchester and Fulham. Didn't go to the home game with Fulham. I went for Fryatt but only cos I fancied a fryup this morning and that was about as close as I could get. I'm still hungry.

He was fantastic and was a massive loss leaving the pitch.

Looks definetly up for a relegation scrap and we need players like that at the minute.

Do you know what I realy like Ti a Ti a Tia tto as he has the passion and commitment that if all 11 showed we would not be in this mess, I know sometimes he is a headless chicken but I like having him in a fight :ph34r:

I don't think there has been a player of the month in January.

Tiatto was a contender but was out again yesterday and only ever plays about an hour.

Fryatt has only improved to the fitness and effort levels he should have been all along but has still not started scoring.

Henderson made some excellent saves but some calamitous cock-ups.

Porter and Hume were no more than ordinary.

Who puts his head even slightly above the parapet.

Perhaps Hughes has been most consistent. But he's hardly blazed a trail of glory.

I really see no-one who deserves it but as the poll calls for a decision I'm giving my vote to Hughes as the best of a woefully bad bunch.

I don't think there has been a player of the month in January.

Tiatto was a contender but was out again yesterday and only ever plays about an hour.

Fryatt has only improved to the fitness and effort levels he should have been all along but has still not started scoring.

Henderson made some excellent saves but some calamitous cock-ups.

Porter and Hume were no more than ordinary.

Who puts his head even slightly above the parapet.

Perhaps Hughes has been most consistent. But he's hardly blazed a trail of glory.

I really see no-one who deserves it but as the poll calls for a decision I'm giving my vote to Hughes as the best of a woefully bad bunch.

Your right,it's not a matter of who is best,it's who is least worse

11 of the 13 votes so far for defenders!!

Conceded twelve goals in five games and got away lightly by not having to play Birmingham too.

As Mon used to say, when you lose possession you're all defenders.

Fulham 76 minutes

Colchester 90

Fulham 38

He was consistent when he actually played... :ph34r:

As Mon used to say, when you lose possession you're all defenders.

That is very true. When we lose the ball everyone should work back or at least pick up some sort of position to be able to receive the ball when we get it back.

As for my player of the month I am going to say Fryatt. He has not been great but has imporved alot on his performances. At Fulham he was outstanding at took his goal very well. From a fairly poor month he has been our best player in my opinon.

The man is wise.

As for our actual defence, I thought Sunderland on New Year's Day was one of the worst performances by a back-four as a whole I've seen for many years.

You can actually recall a worse display?...I don't think I can..to be honest I was so pee'd off that I concentrated on body language and what was going on with the bench..there was, and still is a total lack of respect and in certain cases it even looked like contempt for RK...I think he's lost it and needs to go...I'm a true blue and as such the eternal optimist normally but with every week that passes our situation is becoming more and more gloomy.It's crept up on us because we've been waiting all starry eyed for the saviour,now he may still do a deal I don't know what's really going on behind the scenes along with everyone else.

I maybe over reacted when I first heard that he had returned home but now after I think about it in the cold light of day of course he's done what everybogy with a heart would and gone to be close to his mum,and I for one wish her a speedy recovery, however there is still this little niggle at the back of my mind that's saying, surely he has people near him that he trusts utterly and completely that could have closed the deal on his behalf had it been so close to completion in order that we could make the signings we need to before that window slams shut?

If he still intends to buy us (and I'm not sure he doe's)then he is taking one hell of a gamble waiting because with the mid week games and our record recently against mediocre opposition we could potentially be in a relegation slot come Saturday evening!

Archived