Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Why is this not our anthem?

West Ham have 'Forever Blowing Bubbles', Leeds have 'Marching on Together'...

Here's a song that i found, that i think we should bring back to life :whistle::whistle: Why not? It might get the crowd singing before the game, create a bit of atmosphere.

Could it work? Is it a shocking suggestion? Discuss.

It's quite funny listening to it anyway, here it is.

The song only need be played for the first bit, song sheets could be handed out, first game next season.

It could could be a fitting song, for a huge season in this clubs history.

Is the sea of Blue the one they play on fox travel before games when travelling,

It goes

March together, Fighting on

Blue forever, we'll be strong.

Side by side we will win and we'll never give in

As we share our Leicester city dream.

That really gets going on the coach on is a great song in my opinion.

Although any club anthem would do and the one with the link is ok and nice and traditional.

Is the sea of Blue the one they play on fox travel before games when travelling,

It goes

Although any club anthem would do and the one with the link is ok and nice and traditional.

No matey,

I have the song on it's own (thanks to Ken) if anyone wants it, I think its quality!

Our anthem is 'When You're Smiling' which the club should play at every game to get the crowd singing before kick off much like Sheff U do with 'You fill up my senses'.

It frustrates the crap out of me that one of the Leicestershire rich won't put their hand in their pocket and pay for a decent version to be recorded by someone.....the obvious suspects being Kasabian.

:dunno:

It goes

The one you're on about is a good song and i think it would sound great when we sung it. Don't really like the one from the first post though :blush:

if people could change the songs before kick off what would they change it to?

Just intrested to know as I may put something to the club.

Personally I would like to see Sea of Blue played or When your smiling

Ideas?

Here's a song that i found, that i think we should bring back to life :whistle::whistle: Why not? It might get the crowd singing before the game, create a bit of atmosphere.

The song only need be played for the first bit, song sheets could be handed out, first game next season.

Pretty good anthem. Easy to pick up. Should go great with a crowd.

No commentaries involved like Sea of Blue. Also the concept of "sea" seemed a bit strained seeing as we couldn't be further away from the sea.

Pretty good anthem. Easy to pick up. Should go great with a crowd.

No commentaries involved like Sea of Blue. Also the concept of "sea" seemed a bit strained seeing as we couldn't be further away from the sea.

Wait til after the Luton game.

We'll be all at sea. Not waving but drowning. Staring dem-ocean in the face.

When will we sing this, we don't want to be singing it this season and get ripped to pieces by the oposition fans :whistle:

We've got the best crowd in england lol

I remember when they first brought Sea of Blue out -2000? It was at Filbo and they played it a few games in a row but no one really took to it. Its a bit dreary really and played by a substandard band. I reks Kasabian are the ideal band to come up with something - as long as its not cheasy like SoB. I personally think we should have proper version of When Your Smiling because when people actually learn the words to it, it sounds good around the ground.

fukin ell this is just frustrating.

We have a anthem it's called when your smiling, it's not that great but it's all we have.

Liverpool have sung You'll never walk alone for decades, West Ham have sung I’m forever blowing bubbles for decades, Leeds have sung marching on together for decades. We can't invent a new anthem for this club it just wouldn't work, especially with the problems currently surrounding the general atmosphere at the walkers.

EDIT: And to make it worse, Robby Savage is on the front cover :pinch:

if people could change the songs before kick off what would they change it to?

Just intrested to know as I may put something to the club.

Personally I would like to see Sea of Blue played or When your smiling

Ideas?

We should have these just be for kick off. Like the derby shite one and the west ham one. So when it stops the leicester fans are still singing it. :thumbup:

I might be accused of being stuck in the past,but were any of you in pen3 at filbo when we sung "When Your Smilling"?That will to me allways be our song(apologies Dean Martin!).You can't just get a new one in.Would like kasabian to do a cover though! :)

I might be accused of being stuck in the past,but were any of you in pen3 at filbo when we sung "When Your Smilling"?That will to me allways be our song(apologies Dean Martin!).You can't just get a new one in.Would like kasabian to do a cover though! :)

I agree. When Kasabian have recovered from their world tour, I would love them to cover WYS.

I don't like the track posted by Klaxon - it really is like an England World Cup song!!

This time, more than any other time, this time.... ahem!

Archived