Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Longest Serving Player?

Tiatto. Is his contract up at the end of this season? He's been good for us. Don't really wanna see him go.

RL said a few weeks back that he was retiring at the end of the season. This is the only thing i've heard like it though :dunno:

Correct on both counts, although I wouldn't be surprised if some of the academy haven't been here longer, Chambo has been at the club since '98 and he's still 16 so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the older lads have been here longer.

I do wonder at this conspiracy at the club not to let players get to 100 appearances though, the race is on between Maybury and Hughes now..

Correct on both counts, although I wouldn't be surprised if some of the academy haven't been here longer, Chambo has been at the club since '98 and he's still 16 so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the older lads have been here longer.

I do wonder at this conspiracy at the club not to let players get to 100 appearances though, the race is on between Maybury and Hughes now..

Chambo hasn't been at the club that long, I played with him at Quorn in 2000/01 whether he was released for that season I don't know but he joined citeh at the end of that season.

Joined 2003 from Belvedere FC.

We should give him another try - about time we played a LB at LB. :ph34r:

I agree.

I wouldn't mind playing a right back at right back as well.

and a right winger on the right wing instead of a centre midfielder.

He should register as a player - we could ship out Rab the Brickie or Hendo the Clown, then. lol

What ever happened to wee Rab C Douglas? I bet he sits at home all day eating as he has hardly featured this season. Is he injured? Has he pulled a fat? :dunno:

What ever happened to wee Rab C Douglas? I bet he sits at home all day eating as he has hardly featured this season. Is he injured? Has he pulled a fat? :dunno:

I've not seen him since I saw him wondering around Loughbourgh on my day off from work in January!! He didn't look in bad shape really. He was stood talking to some dodgy phone merchants.

Archived