Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Luton Match Thread

Fookin come on. A Must-Win (imo) game is now a game we will win because Sir Bertie has started the Match Thread. :worship::banana:

I really do think this is a game we have to win to distance ourselves from this mess we're in. I'll be there in D2 with the usual suspects. Hope to see one or two of the new boys in action as well.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on you ****ers. I've had enough of this shit. Pull yer fingers out yer bastards.

Too much to ask? Probably.

If we win, then great - win the next one, then the next one...

Don't worry if we don't, we've got Stephen Hughes though, he'll pull us through, ha.

I said this last week and I'll say it again. We should have fresher legs than Luton's players having had a week off. We've got to use that to our advantage. Get them chasing us about, work their tired legs and then hit them when they're out on their feet, if not earlier. No excuses tomorrow. We're at home, we're above them in the league, we've had a week off. Time for players to show they're worthy of the shirt.

I said this last week and I'll say it again. We should have fresher legs than Luton's players having had a week off. We've got to use that to our advantage. Get them chasing us about, work their tired legs and then hit them when they're out on their feet, if not earlier. No excuses tomorrow. We're at home, we're above them in the league, we've had a week off. Time for players to show they're worthy of the shirt.

If we can actually retain the ball for some period of time, then I'd agree with you. However, we'll probably play some square passes along the back 4, get fed up, then hoof the ball out for a throw in so we can play the percentages game. Or if we're lucky, Hume or the Horse may prevent that by somehow getting in the way.

Alternatively, we may get the ball out wide early via accurate distribution and do something of substance - contrary to Barton Fox. ;)

Speak to any Leeds supporter and they'll tell you that Horsfield's shite - too fat and too slow. Given their pitiful position, it speaks volumes that they were happy to offload him back to Sheffield United.

He's nowhere near match fit and I wouldn't expect him to play until such time as he is. If he does play then it smacks of desperate thinking on behalf of Kelly.

I'm not convinced about any of these new players. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong.

Speak to any Leeds supporter and they'll tell you that Horsfield's shite - too fat and too slow. Given their pitiful position, it speaks volumes that they were happy to offload him back to Sheffield United.

He's nowhere near match fit and I wouldn't expect him to play until such time as he is. If he does play then it smacks of desperate thinking on behalf of Kelly.

I'm not convinced about any of these new players. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong.

I'll take a win anyway way we can get one today even if I'm snoring by 4.45pm! :closedeyes:

This is one of those must win games(how many cliches can you see in this thread..couldn't find the accent for the 'e' I'm affraid). If we lose it and in all probabillity we will, considering Luton's form in the last 5 games,(teams on a poor run of form always turn it round at the Walkers) it will take a monumental effort by all concerned with the playing staff to turn the season around.

I can't believe, considering the position we were in last season at this time, that we find ourselves staring at League 1 again!

Let's hope that the gods look down on us favourably this afternoon and the Foxes pull away from this awful mess.

GO FOXES.

I'm hoping not to be bored, cold and miserable...set your sights low and you can't help but to be rewarded with whatever comes up. :thumbup:

I'm also looking forward to hearing the Wall Of Noise coming from the N-section :D

We WILL win this..a Hume double and towering Kisnorbo header to seal a 3-1 win. The Horse to make a late subs appearance..about the 89 minute mark should do it.

Will be cheering loudly in the wee small hours of the morning in melbourne.

Come on you foxes!!!!

Geez, so much negativity without a ball being played... lol

GO BLUES GO... This is a game we should and must win, Luton are coming off a big week, we have had the week off, lets use those fresh legs to get the prize... :)

I hope for some attacking stuff from Horsfield and Cadamateri off the bench... they are able to do it, lets hope they get into the right gear.

As for whoever said Leeds fans were saying Horsfield is fat and slow... who cares about them, it's Leeds we are talking about here, relegated and crap on a stick...why should you be listening to what they have to say... ;)

GOOD LUCK TO OUR BOYS.... I have belief they can do it, now prove me right for that rare occasion... :)

GO FOXES GO.. GO FUZZIES GO.. GO BLUES GO... GO LEICESTER GO... :scarf::scarf:

I'm hoping not to be bored, cold and miserable...set your sights low and you can't help but to be rewarded with whatever comes up. :thumbup:

I'm also looking forward to hearing the Wall Of Noise coming from the N-section :D

So nice of you to trademark something of ours Dave. :P

Unfortunately if the N block regulars don't produce a Wall Of Noise , it'll just be the same as usual over there. Perhaps it'll change when we move over for the Cov game?!

Anyways, I'm leaving out to meet Standupandsing in just over an hour, hoping to have a pint or two of Real Ale before the game so that I'm not as disappointed as I should be by Johnsons inclusion in the Starting XI and his inevitably woeful performance.

Archived