Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

...and the point of Cadamarteri is?

Let's just remind ourselves...

Danny Cadamarteri signed for the Foxes until the end of the 2006-07 campaign on December 28 2006

So - why isn't he playing?

If the answer is - he isn't fit enough after a month of training, then Kelly should be sacked.

because RK doesn't know how to make a pro-active change, he is a reactionary manager, there is no doubt in my mind he should of been brought on for probly levi who had a fairly poor game today and cada is quicker and would of caused more problems then levi was able to today

Let's just remind ourselves...

So - why isn't he playing?

If the answer is - he isn't fit enough after a month of training, then Kelly should be sacked.

Very good point. Seems a waste of his wage to have him sitting on the bench.

And now he has signed Horsfield this looks like he's been pushed further back in the que.

I think Cadders was destined to just sit on the bench and collect his wage when we released Williams and signed two more wingers. I think it's really unfortunate for him - he could have done well at our club.

As for Kelly, what is he playing at?? He needs his head examining. Maybe Milan can pay for it in the next couple of weeks when he takes over?

I just wish we'd play 4-5-1 from time to time - just to say we did something different! :o

:ph34r:

How's this.

-------------------------------------Keeper--------------------------------------

----Stearman-----------McAuley-------Kisnorbo----------Nils----------------

-------------------------Hughes-----Tiatto------Porter-------------------------

------------Hume---------------------------------------Hammond-------------

----------------------------------Fryatt/Horse----------------------------------

Absolutely :thumbup::D

lol Spotted! :thumbup:

How's this.

-------------------------------------Keeper--------------------------------------

----------------------------------Fryatt/Horse----------------------------------

Errm.

Improvement. :ph34r:

Though that's really a 4-3-3, which I'd like to see. ;)

Yeh instead of the same forest related chant every 5 minutes.

That's annoying, it's ok when we're playing Forest, but when we're not playing them, what's the point? Everyone knows we hate Forest anyway.

How's this.

Nah, but Mark Yeates on for Hughes :thumbup:

When we signed Cada it was more as a panic buy and more importantly, RK needed a new supplier as his was imprisoned unluckily just before Xmas. Cada knows a person who knows another and at the time it all made sense :D

Other than that garbage above, I`d say he was a stop gap signing who needs to get match-fit but cant as quickly as RK would like due to the lack of reserve team football. Results have meant that we brought in more players and that just seems to have knocked Cada further down the pecking order. Maybe we should loan him out for a month (as ridiculous as that sounds lol it may get him match fit) to one of our feeder clubs, Chelsea :dunno:

Scoring and making one was his big mistake. He's barely had a kick since! :whistle:

Hammond was another. Scored at Cardiff then got pushed aside.

Regular Academy scorers like Gradel, King, Odhiambo and McKay need to think about that.

They've simply got to learn to fit in - like Fryatt!!!

Archived