Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Something to say about Mandaric & the Takeover

The problem with a small minority of Pompey fans is that they forget all the good MM did for there club and call him for not delivering with a new stadium.

Fratton Park what a shithole.

We will never forget what Milan did for us. And we thanked him for that.

Fratton Park better atmoesphere than your place will ever have moosh

We will never forget what Milan did for us. And we thanked him for that.

Fratton Park better atmoesphere than your place will ever have moosh

I've got a mate from Hampshire, I have it on good authority only Pikies say "moosh" down there! Where'd you nick your PC from lad?

Nice having your head buried in the sand like that is it?

You seem to have half a brain but your Pompey mate has signed onto this forum just to talk down MM.

On Pompey, I knew little about them until a mate educated me on the area and club and infact Milan Mandaric. He was a Pompey fan who would phone up and gloat when they did well and Leicester didnt but one thing that was consistent, he would always sing MMs praises. BTW the lad I am talking about (Keri Davies) sadly passed away in the bombings at Sharm al-Sheikh back in 2005. We even had a sponsored horserace at Brighton named after him and have a plaque at Pompeys ground and appeared in all sorts from the matchday programme to local TV in memory of the lad. Thats a proper fan who loves his club and was a realist, unlike your mate who is coming on here just to try and take the shine off someone elses day which is so sad its laughable!

lol

They will never understand the meaning of the word....PASSION ....Ben Jarny

I think we have ome of the most passionate supporters. How many fans were you getting before mandaric.

lol

They will never understand the meaning of the word....PASSION ....Ben Jarny

www.dictionary.com

Passion

pas·sion /ˈpæʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pash-uhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.

2. strong amorous feeling or desire; love; ardor.

3. strong sexual desire; lust.

4. an instance or experience of strong love or sexual desire.

5. a person toward whom one feels strong love or sexual desire.

6. a strong or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything: a passion for music.

7. the object of such a fondness or desire: Accuracy became a passion with him.

8. an outburst of strong emotion or feeling: He suddenly broke into a passion of bitter words.

9. violent anger.

10. the state of being acted upon or affected by something external, esp. something alien to one's nature or one's customary behavior (contrasted with action).

11. (often initial capital letter) Theology. a. the sufferings of Christ on the cross or His sufferings subsequent to the Last Supper.

b. the narrative of Christ's sufferings as recorded in the Gospels.

12. Archaic. the sufferings of a martyr.

Well thats pissed on your strawberries hasn't it.

Thats a proper fan who loves his club and was a realist, unlike your mate who is coming on here just to try and take the shine off someone elses day which is so sad its laughable!

Shame cannot take a bit of banter...................well enjoy your day because after today you will be back to relegation fight.

And I have not slagged Milan off as we owe him alot for what he did for us. But I will come back here at the end of the season and see if you are all still praising him

www.dictionary.com

Passion

pas·sion /ˈpæʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pash-uhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.

2. strong amorous feeling or desire; love; ardor.

3. strong sexual desire; lust.

4. an instance or experience of strong love or sexual desire.

5. a person toward whom one feels strong love or sexual desire.

6. a strong or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything: a passion for music.

7. the object of such a fondness or desire: Accuracy became a passion with him.

8. an outburst of strong emotion or feeling: He suddenly broke into a passion of bitter words.

9. violent anger.

10. the state of being acted upon or affected by something external, esp. something alien to one's nature or one's customary behavior (contrasted with action).

11. (often initial capital letter) Theology. a. the sufferings of Christ on the cross or His sufferings subsequent to the Last Supper.

b. the narrative of Christ's sufferings as recorded in the Gospels.

12. Archaic. the sufferings of a martyr.

Well thats pissed on your strawberries hasn't it.

Not at all mate.....we just dont have to look it up in the dictionary...with us its a natural born thing :thumbup:

Shame cannot take a bit of banter...................well enjoy your day because after today you will be back to relegation fight.

And I have not slagged Milan off as we owe him alot for what he did for us. But I will come back here at the end of the season and see if you are all still praising him

Southampton are a bigger club with a nicer stadium than you..... enjoy Harry cos when hes gone you have nothing!

I really dont know why you bothered to come on here. If i remember correctly, a few years ago, before Milan, you were in the same position as us. So maybe wish us a bit of good luck. I can see why many fans hate you.

Milan, is a leicester fan! :thumbup:

Well I have a good friend who is LCFC through and through AND my mooses and her brother (perhaps not surprisingly) both come from Leicester.

So I can't be too dismissive of the club.

And all that me and BluesSA are doing is having a good larff about a great hero of ours who has a passion for football and decided he wanted to indulge it once again elsewhere.

Now it wasn't us who suggested he did so by putting on a blindfold, sitting down in front of a map of England and putting a pin in it at random....................................

:D

Archived