Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Something to say about Mandaric & the Takeover

I dont get how any Pompey fan can come on here and slag of Milan Mandaric who help take your side so far forward. Of course he is going to be far from perfect and has made some ropey decisions but he left you as a top club in the premiership who can attract players like Sol Campbell, Lauren, David James and Kanu to the club. Think of what you where in 98/99 and think of teh positives he has done for you!

I will take all the problems if we can be in a similar position to Pompey but with our own stadium and without that librarian freak fan and the imbred locals. No offence of course :thumbup::D

We not slagging of Milan......we just sure there was a better way of spending his money.

And as far as us being a top club...you got that right.

I dont get how any Pompey fan can come on here and slag of Milan Mandaric who help take your side so far forward.

It's what is known as "friendly banter" mate.

We love Milan to bits down here and, if he can be half as successful with you as he was with us, you'll love him too.

Perhaps you need a sense of humour transplant!! :dunno:

It's what is known as "friendly banter" mate.

We love Milan to bits down here and, if he can be half as successful with you as he was with us, you'll love him too.

Perhaps you need a sense of humour transplant!! :dunno:

It's a replacement thats needed, we've got him booked in for next Friday.

What do you lot reckon to Todorov ? Supposed to be coming down here :dunno:

The guy is top quality, certainly for the Championship at any rate.

Still sends shivers down my spine when I think about him scoring the goal against Burnley which took us up, then body surfing into the Fratton End.

Injury hasn't been kind to him, but I reckon he could still do a job for you guys. In fact, most people down here reckon he could still do a job for us too!

Like buying any other club in the fizzy pop

1) We were cheap.

2) We have a proper premiership infrastr.... actually, I'll leave that one out. It might touch a nerve.

If point 2 were a general principle in football, you could expect someone who dreams of owning a league one side to be bidding for you any time now.

Shame point 1 would probably work against him.

The guy is top quality, certainly for the Championship at any rate.

Still sends shivers down my spine when I think about him scoring the goal against Burnley which took us up, then body surfing into the Fratton End.

Injury hasn't been kind to him, but I reckon he could still do a job for you guys. In fact, most people down here reckon he could still do a job for us too!

What do you reckon the chances are of him coming down here ? Has he always had a good relationship with Milan ?

We not slagging of Milan......we just sure there was a better way of spending his money.

And as far as us being a top club...you got that right.

You really are a class A prat arent you??!!! Its hilarious!!! What MM did to your club is turn it around and for that you should be appreciative. In one sentence you are saying he isnt worth the money but totally contradict yourself. As for being a top club, you currently are in a good position and within the premiership. The same can be said for all the side sin the premiership who stay up this season. You are not a great club and have little history. Infact, similarly to Newcastle you havent won any major honours for over half a century unlike us.

Anyway, today is our day and this is my last comment to you as I would rather exchange conversation with the Leicester fans who are actually here for a united purpose.

You really are a class A prat arent you??!!! Its hilarious!!! What MM did to your club is turn it around and for that you should be appreciative. In one sentence you are saying he isnt worth the money but totally contradict yourself. As for being a top club, you currently are in a good position and within the premiership. The same can be said for all the side sin the premiership who stay up this season. You are not a great club and have little history. Infact, similarly to Newcastle you havent won any major honours for over half a century unlike us.

Anyway, today is our day and this is my last comment to you as I would rather exchange conversation with the Leicester fans who are actually here for a united purpose.

And fu ck me am I going to get pis sed tonight!!!!

We not saying Milan is not worth the money...we saying you are'nt

Oh ok so any club above you in the league is not better than you guys????? And imagine..he brings in Dowie as manager.......and the saying will be...how low can we go

Dowie is not coming in, of too covscum aparently

Archived