Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Something to say about Mandaric & the Takeover

Well I have a good friend who is LCFC through and through AND my mooses and her brother (perhaps not surprisingly) both come from Leicester.

So I can't be too dismissive of the club.

And all that me and BluesSA are doing is having a good larff about a great hero of ours who has a passion for football and decided he wanted to indulge it once again elsewhere.

Now it wasn't us who suggested he did so by putting on a blindfold, sitting down in front of a map of England and putting a pin in it at random....................................

:D

You are just like the jealous girlfriend who see`s there ex moving on to better and more exciting things!

BTW, out of curiosity, why is it that despite doing well in the premier you hardly ever sell-out your 20,000 capacity stadium and even have gates as low as 14,000 against Wigan??!! Hardly hardcore supporters is it?!

I know yeah, he really cared about your new ground, where is that by the way? :rolleyes:

If the truth be told most Pompey supporters dont want to move away from Fratton Park as it will not be the same.

As some one here said Scumhampton have a nicer stadium, they might have but there is naff all atmosphere......I know which I would prefer.

If the truth be told most Pompey supporters dont want to move away from Fratton Park as it will not be the same.

As some one here said Scumhampton have a nicer stadium, they might have but there is naff all atmosphere......I know which I would prefer.

there is atmosphere now. and the crowd really get behind the team and it does make the away fans feel intimidated

Southampton fans are far better than Pompey fans.

When you lot come to us, it's some tw at ringing a bell and that's it.

Southampton on the other hand sing and stuff - you know. They have that 'passion' that you talk about.

You have all the mouth - they seemingly have the trousers.

Oh and 14,000 in the prem!!! Just wait till you inevitably come down to this division. You'll be lucky to get 8,000.

so there you go you have just said it yourself.....we wont get a new stadium and you wont play Premier league lol

:yawn: I am guessing you are on half-term judging by the purile level of your posts. Go eat some crisps, wave at a sailor and interfere with your mother/sister/dog...or raise it up a notch and engage in some decent debate or banter.

BTW, out of curiosity, why is it that despite doing well in the premier you hardly ever sell-out your 20,000 capacity stadium and even have gates as low as 14,000 against Wigan??!! Hardly hardcore supporters is it?!

Mainly because away supporters don't usually take up their full allocation, plus the fact that we're not all millionaires down here!!

Mainly because away supporters don't usually take up their full allocation, plus the fact that we're not all millionaires down here!!

Well if we can get 21,000 when the tickets are 25 quid a throw to watch Leicester Southend United surely you should be able to fill your stadium in the premeir league.

Well if we can get 21,000 when the tickets are 25 quid a throw to watch Leicester Southend United surely you should be able to fill your stadium in the premeir league.

Manwell - they are a tiny club on the crest of a wave. Let's not rub it in mate.

We'll pass them in a year or two. :thumbup:

Archived