Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Something to say about Mandaric & the Takeover

Dave mate I get the feeling you are a tad fed up today???

Rumour is Milan is optimistic the takeover will finally be completed in the next couple days, because of this he decided to have his favorite breakfast consisting of fresh fruit, followed by a ham and cheese Panini and a small bowl of frosties..and black coffee, with 1 teaspoon of grandulated sugar, and then he picked up his Daily Star and went for a dump

again...I've drank too much sweet tea today!!

Speculation, Stories, Rumours, and all other crap relating to this :yawn::yawn::yawn: fiasco.

Davie, shouldn't we have just re-opened the Mandaric thread that's been going for several sweeks? This one will turn in to exactly the same as the other one anyway?.

I suppose it does get a bit tedious when a thread is getting to 200 pages, but I feel it's going to get to a similar number before this is resolved. :cry:

Davie, shouldn't we have just re-opened the Mandaric thread that's been going for several sweeks? This one will turn in to exactly the same as the other one anyway?.

I suppose it does get a bit tedious when a thread is getting to 200 pages, but I feel it's going to get to a similar number before this is resolved. :cry:

It's an idea but we could just as easily merge it when it's all done and dusted, keeping this one manageable. I can't see anything constructive being posted anyway.

Well with today being the 7th, so much for getting some loanees in.

Looks like we're stuck with what we have.

In the Football League, loan deals are permitted from Thursday, 8 February until the deadline of Thursday, 22 March at 1700 GMT.

Well with today being the 7th, so much for getting some loanees in.

Looks like we're stuck with what we have.

Doesn't it re-open again today?? Then closes in like a month??

I thought that when beat combos became popular, they became known as something other than beat combos?

To my knowledge the phrase "popular beat combo" was coined by a barrister in response to a judge's query as to who The Beatles were

"I believe they are a popular beat combo m�lud�". :P

This useful thread (similar to the milan submits a formal bid thread) will soon be closed by some power crazy mod, no doubt.

Only if it run's it's course.

We're hoping for a conclusion to this deal over the next week, so I expect it to go crazy with threads being started about it anyway.

This is the calm before the storm.

Only if it run's it's course.

We're hoping for a conclusion to this deal over the next week, so I expect it to go crazy with threads being started about it anyway.

This is the calm before the storm.

yes this place feels like sitting beneath a smouldering volcano lol

Archived