Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Something to say about Mandaric & the Takeover

Unfortunately he is throwing good money after bad.

Oh and when we were in the shyte...I am sure you guys felt sorry for us.

no i couldn't care less but i didn't go on some pompey forum, and wait for him to take over and look down on you as if we were some kind of big club

Nope

You must be a sad bloke little prat signing in to come onto a forum of another club to talk knads though? I think he sits next to that bell ringer at Pompey and has gone deaf after years of bell abuse.

All I can say about MM taking over is this:

- prepare to have all your dirty washing aired in public most of the time

- expect any new potential transfer signing to be scuppered (usually by West Brom)

- expect your incumbent manager to walk out and join Forest a couple of weeks after MM appoints his mate as DoF

- oh, and, erm. Good luck - your gonna need it!!

- expect any new potential transfer signing to be scuppered (usually by West Brom)

- expect your incumbent manager to walk out and join Forest a couple of weeks after MM appoints his mate as DoF

Welcome Ben............ BluesSA here

lol quality username!

It's alot better than option B, trust me.

That's an improvement on the current situation, so with no other options we're generally very happy to accept those conditions :P

Sounds Exciting !

I dont get how any Pompey fan can come on here and slag of Milan Mandaric who help take your side so far forward. Of course he is going to be far from perfect and has made some ropey decisions but he left you as a top club in the premiership who can attract players like Sol Campbell, Lauren, David James and Kanu to the club. Think of what you where in 98/99 and think of teh positives he has done for you!

I will take all the problems if we can be in a similar position to Pompey but with our own stadium and without that librarian freak fan and the imbred locals. No offence of course :thumbup::D

Archived