Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Something to say about Mandaric & the Takeover

Milan is giving an interview on Sky Sports news sometime during this hour, just a heads up.

Im off out for the night but Im sure you guys and gals will update us all with the events from the Sky interview.

Lets hope he is so eager to tell us about Capello and his assistant Vialli as the new management team and our new signings from Serie A and La Liga although I hope we dont get David Villa as I dont want to see a Leicester shirt with Villa on the back! :D

Im off out for the night but Im sure you guys and gals will update us all with the events from the Sky interview.

Lets hope he is so eager to tell us about Capello and his assistant Vialli as the new management team and our new signings from Serie A and La Liga although I hope we dont get David Villa as I dont want to see a Leicester shirt with Villa on the back! :D

It's just bee on and after been hasseld by the guy from SSN he said there are a few legalities to sort out but maybe tomorow. He would not comment on the money been put in but said he does not want to change the coaching staff around. :thumbup:

From slotter on the Fox fanzine - a bit of in-depth questioning? no real answers but it would have been nice to see the Merc ask something along these lines instead of all the sycophantic arse licking

Tonight being drowned out by the gospel band singing in the background banging their oil drums.

Sky: Will their be big transfer funds

MM: No comment. I never say how much money their is to spend

Sky: Can you comment on how the ownership of the ground is affected in your takeover

MM: No

Sky: Are you going to put in place a new manager

MM: I see no reason to make those changes

Sky: Will their be big transfer funds.........

MM: <Smiling>I will tell more tomorrow

Sky: Is the deal done

MM: Not yet. 2 minor points will be completed tomorrow morning

Sky: Are you staying over tonight in Leicester

MM: Yes

In the background, two ex Directors walk by in knee length brown coats wearing flat caps and carrying plaggy shopping bags with their belongings in.

Cue the band.

If SSN have bothered to get to the ground and do an interview i'm sure they will show the press conference

Depends if there is something bigger happening elsewhere, I guess Mandaric will attract sufficient attention, if it was just LCFC we'd be lucky to get a mention these days.

...but everyone believes that everything is done and dusted by now.

Nope. If anyone believes that after all the messing about then they really are pretty dim...nothing is ever over until it's over.

Yup: The press conference is all about the Team Card. ***Special extra percent available to Club Shop shoppers during March*** :thumbup:

You unfortunately heard it here first :P

It's almost time to merge all the Mandaric threads into one, creating a 14,000 reply monster. :ph34r:

Start the sweep...will it be Fez? The Wider? Cheeky Stez?

Just who has the cojones?

Archived