Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Something to say about Mandaric & the Takeover

Only just heard the news, on SSN loved it when the takover made the headlines :P Can't wait till the press conference now, we're nearly there!! :D

The press conference will be at 12 tomorrow yes? Just want to make sure. Don't want to miss it :thumbup:

The press conference will be at 12 tomorrow yes? Just want to make sure. Don't want to miss it :thumbup:

I'll have to make sure i'm up in time :P I presume it will be shown on ssn?

Maybe if you two would have read the News Conference thread ( :whistle: ) you'd have known that the conference will be broadcast live on Sky Sports News at 12PM tomorrow afternoon. Though I don't see why you can't come down to the ground instead of posting on here. :whistle::P

WHOOPPPPEEEEE DOOOOOOO...........so whats all the fuss about :dunno:

Come of it mate, we have been in a shite position for too long now. Without any money and now mandaric is here for us you could at least say good luck or give us something good to read. You more than us will know that mandaric can do a good job, so stop being a tart

Come of it mate, we have been in a shite position for too long now. Without any money and now mandaric is here for us you could at least say good luck or give us something good to read. You more than us will know that mandaric can do a good job, so stop being a tart

Unfortunately he is throwing good money after bad.

Oh and when we were in the shyte...I am sure you guys felt sorry for us.

Archived