Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Jason Jarrett

Utter dross.

This lad doesn't score goals, he has the creativity of a toilet that's just been used by a constipated child and he's been shipped in and out of clubs in this league for the past few seasons now because he's not good enough.

We need goal scorers!

:rolleyes:

Utter dross.

This lad doesn't score goals, he has the creativity of a toilet that's just been used by a constipated child and he's been shipped in and out of clubs in this league for the past few seasons now because he's not good enough.

We need goal scorers!

:rolleyes:

League games 145 (53) Thats just under 1 in 3. Thats not that bad is it ?

He can't be that bad if he played in the Wigan side that got promoted, but I must confess to not having heard much about him.

HOPEFULLY he's not utter shite.

That's our maximum number of loans now though isn't it? Wonder how many of them will still be here if Mandy takes over and he wants to bring some new faces in?

He can't be that bad if he played in the Wigan side that got promoted, but I must confess to not having heard much about him.

HOPEFULLY he's not utter shite.

That's our maximum number of loans now though isn't it? Wonder how many of them will still be here if Mandy takes over and he wants to bring some new faces in?

2 of them are only signed up for a month, so they may be gone before any takeover happens.

I believe you can have 8 loans at one time. 4 long and 4 short term.

Something like that.

There is a cap on the amount you can field at one time though, I believe.

Leeds broke this rule recently.

you can play 5 loan players

Exactly.

I'd be quite optimistic, but I can't get away from the fact that RK has always wanted to sign him.

That basically means he's shit.

yes he probably is sh*t but if Rob says "he's a smashing lad" then thats ok...isn't it?

We have a team of "smashing lads" & RK is down on the training ground working on the last games mistakes, (he keeps saying he's watched the video)& the game before that, & that one & the one before....

yes he probably is sh*t but if Rob says "he's a smashing lad" then thats ok...isn't it?

We have a team of "smashing lads" & RK is down on the training ground working on the last games mistakes, (he keeps saying he's watched the video)& the game before that, & that one & the one before....

Well as long as he triples his training regime after each defeat then he's a sure hit with Rob <_<

I'm not convinced about his quality but...

a) He does have a good engine

b) He probably has more goal threat than our current central midfield

c) All our current midfielders are sh it.

My car's got a good engine but it can't play football. So long as he's better than King I won't mind. If he's only as good as the others he'll be just another mouth we're feeding.

Always good to add more sh*t to the ever increasing shit pile of shit that we have. More shit please Mr Kelly you massive shit

Comes with an upgrade to work twice as hard each week

Archived