Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Good effort today by our lads against the top side in the league FC Hangover, sadly despite scoring I've suffered damaged ankle ligaments that will keep me out for an expected 6 weeks :cry:

ooo bad news, hopefully alex will be back next week

the good thing is the next 3 matches are winable

get well soon

Fosse lost 3-1

Title hopes shitbaked.

Missing a couple of vital players showed. Deserved to lose, Thruss know how to play their pitch and we couldn't hack it.

Another 25 mins under my belt though and a goal, still, not much consolation for a loss :(

ooo bad news, hopefully alex will be back next week

the good thing is the next 3 matches are winable

get well soon

Cheers mate, just make sure you win those matches!

6 weeks will mean i'll miss the rest of the current season but hopefully I'll be back before the last game.

Missing a couple of vital players showed. Deserved to lose, Thruss know how to play their pitch and we couldn't hack it.

Another 25 mins under my belt though and a goal, still, not much consolation for a loss :(

You were ruddy terrific when you came on Sam, even Paul was singing your praises and you know what he's like :thumbup:

I still think Fosse will continue to have a good season.. were just stuck in a rough patch. Its great news that kristian and cobbo are back, and once paul and chicko are fit again im sure we will be going back to winning ways. We are and will be a force to be reckoned with in the future...

They are a bunch of mardy arses though Sparks, I bet you are gutted.

yes , disapoint with the level of performance tbh . we all got wrecked sat night then failed misarably on sunday morning .

Is that not what the Sunday League basically is - 80% damaged from the Saturday night, its half the fun

yeah suppose your right . whats with thrussingtons upturn in form?

yeah suppose your right . whats with thrussingtons upturn in form?

Got some players back from injury/ones that signed on and did not play at early stage of season.

Less going out on Saturdays (almost total ban)

Also got a little bit more luck, early in season should have had more points but either dodgy decisions, missed chances, using all subs and then someone having to go off injured.

Hopeing for a top 4/5 finish

Got some players back from injury/ones that signed on and did not play at early stage of season.

Less going out on Saturdays (almost total ban)

Also got a little bit more luck, early in season should have had more points but either dodgy decisions, missed chances, using all subs and then someone having to go off injured.

Hopeing for a top 4/5 finish

Do you play for Thrusseh then IOI?

Archived