Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iwansgap

It's unlikely but...

Like people yestersay in N block, singing when we get promoted this is what we sing......

Get a grip for ffs!

Did they sing When we get promption this season?

No.

It's just a chant we've been singing for years, and an optimistic look to the future, and yeah, anyone that thinks we're going to sneak in the playoffs this season is a prize twat.

It appears you just did.

Oh good - in which case I don't have to say that 'this thread is retarded' now. Phew.

I hope someone posts a thread that says 'If Andy Johnson maintains his form of yesterday we might be able to sell him for four million in the summer'.

i have just looked at our fixture list, and blimey!!! believe it or not itis possible, we can win all of them on our day, not that we are going to though! but still abit of optimism wont do no harm

No way. Even finishing in the top ten is a big ask.

But lets assume it did happen & we go up. Would it be a good idea?

Okay we get premiership cash & the shareholders get some more of their money back but it would be too much too soon. I would rather our squad (which will change massively in the next few months) have a season (or two) to 'gel'

And another thing................aw god, I can't believe I'm even contemplating this - it aint going to happen.

FFF

Archived