Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Kelly out now?

Kelly Out  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Sack Kelly

• yes
    • No

My first post for a while (I've been travelling for the last 5 weeks)

Glad to see results have improved. So I'm sticking with 'No'.

Agreed with LWICD - fans on here are so fickle.

My first post for a while (I've been travelling for the last 5 weeks)

Glad to see results have improved. So I'm sticking with 'No'.

Agreed with LWICD - fans on here are so fickle.

I could see you coming... I had a feeling which side of the fence you'd stand on this poll, too. ;)

I wasn't wrong, either. ^_^

He shouldn't go because some half-baked supporters hound him out without appreciating the struggles he's had behind the scenes. Rather, he should leave because Leicester City are now in a different situation. A more experienced manager with extensive contacts is what we need. And when Rob Kelly does leave (hopefully head held high) I hope the second-rate players who got Kelly into this mess leave as well....for exactly the same reason.

He shouldn't go because some half-baked supporters hound him out without appreciating the struggles he's had behind the scenes. Rather, he should leave because Leicester City are now in a different situation. A more experienced manager with extensive contacts is what we need. And when Rob Kelly does leave (hopefully head held high) I hope the second-rate players who got Kelly into this mess leave as well....for exactly the same reason.

Erm hate to piss on your parade but that halfwit was involved in the majority of those signings, you know because of his extensive knowledge of the English game (T. Davies, 2003)

Erm hate to piss on your parade but that halfwit was involved in the majority of those signings, you know because of his extensive knowledge of the English game (T. Davies, 2003)

And I suppose he was respomsible for Tony Blair taking us into Iraq as well.

And I suppose he was respomsible for Tony Blair taking us into Iraq as well.

WTF is that supposed to mean?

As has been stated time and time again (and just for good measure I will do it again) Kelly has been a significant part of the problem on the field since his arrival. Why this makes him devoid of any blame in this department is something I am struggling to come to terms with in any capacity.

WTF is that supposed to mean?

As has been stated time and time again (and just for good measure I will do it again) Kelly has been a significant part of the problem on the field since his arrival. Why this makes him devoid of any blame in this department is something I am struggling to come to terms with in any capacity.

Just how much a part of the "problem on the field" is subjective Barton. If a carpenter turned up on site and mitred his architrave with a bow saw you'd say he hasn't got the right tools, And you'd be right!!!

I know i'm in the minority here but I fell we should all back off and let Kelly do his job, I feel he's done ok this season with very limited resources, I think that other managers would have seen us really flurting around the relegation places. I think we should at least give him a chance til the end of the season and then see.

with people going on about how he'll spend money, we all know how much MM likes to influence the players brought and its no coincidence that most players we've been linked with so far have connections with him previously.

All I'm saying is wait til end of the season then see but I feel that Manderic will have a big say on players entering this football club

Just how much a part of the "problem on the field" is subjective Barton. If a carpenter turned up on site and mitred his architrave with a bow saw you'd say he hasn't got the right tools, And you'd be right!!!

But when he has been able to pick and choose the tools and invest some reason able amounts in them either as an assistant or the head man he has picked up some rank rotten ones.

So again another part of his myth gets blown out the water :thumbup:

Archived