Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Kelly out now?

Kelly Out  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Sack Kelly

• yes
    • No

I don't rate the guy.

He's a nice enough chap, but I don't think he can cut it as a manager at a higher level than a run of the mill championship team (which we are, but with MM we shouldn't be)

I anticipate Milan to make the right decision in regard to Kelly's future whenever he see's best.

keep him in until we lose again.

And if we remain unbeaten until the end of the season would you keep him for next season?

I wouldn't.

People who are claiming "look at the way he has turned us around" are neglecting the impact of Mandaric and the fact that we have been pretty shit anyway still, particularly last night.

I fully expect Kelly to be replaced around the start of the summer - certainly before any serious money is spent.

I was visibly unhappy with Kelly in N Block on Saturday and we were winning 3-0! I haven't been happy with him for some time, and just because we have gone on another run when yet again staring relegation in the face, I don't think he should stay. He'll run out of luck sooner or later - this cannot keep happening to him.

I maintain that Kelly should not be here.

Give him a chance to spend some of Milan's money, cos he's done a half-decent job with none so far. I think if we're not at least top-half by about Christmas then he's got to go.

My thoughts exactly. Unless we only get 5 more points the entire rest of this season or something.

I was visibly unhappy with Kelly in N Block on Saturday and we were winning 3-0! I haven't been happy with him for some time, and just because we have gone on another run when yet again staring relegation in the face, I don't think he should stay. He'll run out of luck sooner or later - this cannot keep happening to him.

I maintain that Kelly should not be here.

Why were you unhappy on Saturday?

Why were you unhappy on Saturday?

:laugh:

I had a fantastic Saturday. Enjoyed the game. Loved the scoreline. And thought the atmosphere in N Block was awesome. I just sat down and refused to join in with any of the pro-Kelly songs as I dislike him and do not wish to be a hypocrite. :P

Would like to point out I always voted no even when everyone else said yes. This clubs fans whenever we go on a bad run start a campaign to get the manager sacked. It drove a prefectly good manager in mickey adams away and then look who we were left with. sacking the gaffer is not allways the answer and people need to realise that. rant over

As we're not in any immediate danger, i would be happy to keep him until the end of the season but i certainly wouldn't shed a tear if he was given the chop now. The bloke is not up to running a football team at the level we require, and the fact that 'he has turned things around' as to quote a few, highlights the exact reason i don't rate him. These players, as poor as they are, have been performing well below there own ability and have quite clearly lacked motivation and guidence.

Next season, we need a real leader on the pitch, as well as a leader off it.

:laugh:

I had a fantastic Saturday. Enjoyed the game. Loved the scoreline. And thought the atmosphere in N Block was awesome. I just sat down and refused to join in with any of the pro-Kelly songs as I dislike him and do not wish to be a hypocrite. :P

Fair enough. Good to see someone who doesn't flip-flop, though I presume you're prepared to be 'won round' (not flip-flop) if he does loads of good stuff all of a sudden?

Fair enough. Good to see someone who doesn't flip-flop, though I presume you're prepared to be 'won round' (not flip-flop) if he does loads of good stuff all of a sudden?

For me to be convinced Kelly is good enough for the job, he needs to show some ambition - get the side taking the game to the opposition and killing teams off. He needs to ensure we pick up points consistently and do not struggle to beat poor/mediocre opposition. I'd like to see him get the lads playing well and hitting form on a consistent basis rather than only when we're staring relegation in the face. It really frustrates me how we display play-off chasing form when we're looking at relegation as a real possibility, but when we have a chance to push up the league and be ambitious - put pressure on teams above us - we're useless.

If having increased funds means Kelly will be able to get us climbing the league and improving all the time, then keep him in. If nothing improves or he stays as he is at the minute, then I wouldn't even blink if he left.

For me to be convinced Kelly is good enough for the job, he needs to show some ambition - get the side taking the game to the opposition and killing teams off. He needs to ensure we pick up points consistently and do not struggle to beat poor/mediocre opposition. I'd like to see him get the lads playing well and hitting form on a consistent basis rather than only when we're staring relegation in the face. It really frustrates me how we display play-off chasing form when we're looking at relegation as a real possibility, but when we have a chance to push up the league and be ambitious - put pressure on teams above us - we're useless.

If having increased funds means Kelly will be able to get us climbing the league and improving all the time, then keep him in. If nothing improves or he stays as he is at the minute, then I wouldn't even blink if he left.

Agree with you on that bit :thumbup:

Good God, we have been down this road so often over the last year it isn't funny.

Same old shite week in week out, we were crap again and got lucky, three piss poor teams on the trot the first time that has happened in a long time.

I still can't believe how many people get taken in by all this.

I don't think he is the man to take us forward but should see out this season and then be replaced with a new manager to spend the money.

We need a poll tracker... it'd be interesting to watch the poll go from 80% Kelly Out to 70% Kelly IN in a matter of five weeks. :whistle:

Then, of course, do a complete reversal a few weeks later. :whistle:

So fickle.

From what I can tell... there's been about 20% who always vote No on the RK out question... and about 20% who always vote Yes on the same question...

Which begs the question, what the bollocks goes thru the minds of the other 60%? lol

Archived