Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Toby or not Toby

Derby Game Moved To 2:45 on Good Friday

Not fussed really.

Don' think it will affect the atmosphere or attendance (may improve it)

and will give us a day extra recovery before Plymouth.

Hopefully we can leapfrog Derby by then as they lost 2 in a row and hopefully will do a Cardiff/Birmingham/Plymouth/Colchester as a team who "were" doing well but couldnot keep it up!!

I did have someones Season Ticket for that game as they we're playing cricket on that day, but im guessing that fact that it's been moved to Friday = no such luck now :cry:.

Make yourself look like an under 14 girl and you can have little Rosie's ST :thumbup:

I havent been to as many games as I have wanted this season due to previous work commitments so I was hoping we would appear on the box more often for selfish needs lol. The money is useful as its usually five figure amounts but all in all its great when Leicester play so I can for once educate my London club lovin mates what real football is all about when they are forced to sit down and watch the game! :thumbup:

Brilliant. I certainly don't care that this game has been moved. It'll give me something to do on a day which is normally one of the most boring in the year. And on Sky as well. Quality stuff.

What exaclty makes it boring than any other day? :blink:

What exaclty makes it boring than any other day? :blink:

To be honest, it just seems to drag on forever and it always seems very quiet around where I live on this day. And because there's no college at all for a week before that, I've usually got nothing left to do. Boring. :yawn:

Archived