Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Toby or not Toby

Derby Game Moved To 2:45 on Good Friday

Leicester City's Championship clash against Derby County will now be played on Good Friday, April 6 (k.o. 2:45pm) to accommodate the SKY television cameras.

The match was originally scheduled to be played 24 hours later at the Walkers Stadium on the Saturday, but the TV schedule which was released today has forced the switch.

The corresponding fixture between the two clubs, which took place at Pride Park in November, finished 1-0 in favour of the home side.

Wish they'd put the away games on the telly instead of the home ones. That way it's more benefit.

More money for the club though, I guess.

I did have someones Season Ticket for that game as they we're playing cricket on that day, but im guessing that fact that it's been moved to Friday = no such luck now :cry:.

Leicester City's Championship clash against Derby County will now be played on Good Friday, April 6 (k.o. 2:45pm) to accommodate the SKY television cameras.

The match was originally scheduled to be played 24 hours later at the Walkers Stadium on the Saturday, but the TV schedule which was released today has forced the switch.

The corresponding fixture between the two clubs, which took place at Pride Park in November, finished 1-0 in favour of the home side.

A right little promotion battle just for Easter. Lovely!

I know it makes it difficult for some people, but has worked well for us. Going down to Torquay for Easter weekend and the Plymouth game so can leave Saturday lunchtime now instead of after the game on Saturday. Anyone else away Easter weekend for the Plymouth game?

I know it makes it difficult for some people, but has worked well for us. Going down to Torquay for Easter weekend and the Plymouth game so can leave Saturday lunchtime now instead of after the game on Saturday. Anyone else away Easter weekend for the Plymouth game?

Yep, we're staying over Sunday - Tuesday :thumbup:

I'm off to Plymouth tomorrow for the weekend but will be in Torquay too for the Plymouth game.

Archived