Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Do you like Kasabian?

They're hardly aired on the continent it seems... nobody I've spoken to in Denmark or Belgium have heard about them :(

And I haven't heard anything by them either (yet)... any suggestion as to what 'sample' I should get by them?

They're hardly aired on the continent it seems... nobody I've spoken to in Denmark or Belgium have heard about them  :(

And I haven't heard anything by them either (yet)... any suggestion as to what 'sample' I should get by them?

57333[/snapback]

I bought the album in Australia, I was pretty surprise when I saw it over there!

I bought it for about $15 - That exchanges to about £4 - 5! :thumbup: Bargain!

Music...no infact EVERYTHING is so cheap over there! :thumbup:

-If music was that cheap over hear the music industry would actually have reason to moan about illegal downloading but when they can sell music for that cheap in Oz, they've gotta ask themselves why are they charging £10+ over here?!?!

They're hardly aired on the continent it seems... nobody I've spoken to in Denmark or Belgium have heard about them  :(

57333[/snapback]

I bought the album in Australia, I was pretty surprise when I saw it over there!

I bought it for about $15 - That exchanges to about £4 - 5! :thumbup: Bargain!

Music...no infact EVERYTHING is so cheap over there! :thumbup:

-If music was that cheap over hear the music industry would actually have reason to moan about illegal downloading but when they can sell music for that cheap in Oz, they've gotta ask themselves why are they charging £10+ over here?!?!

57944[/snapback]

Taxes

Archived