Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Toby or not Toby

jarrett extends loan until end of season

Its another body in the middle, we need as many as we can get seeing how injury prone we are there. I've only seen him play once and he didn't impress me greatly but by general opinion from people on here who have been to the last few away games, it will probably turn out to be a good decision.

Good news. He seems to have fitted in nicely into the midfield along side AJ :mellow:

was going to say that,

thinks AJ has had a midfielder prepared to do all the running he can sit back and do all the important bits, like breaking down opposition attacks and starting ours.

was going to say that,

thinks AJ has had a midfielder prepared to do all the running he can sit back and do all the important bits, like breaking down opposition attacks and starting ours.

When's AJ going to start doing it then? :P

good news a quite like the partnership between him and andy johnson at the moment. But i dont think this pairing is good enough for us next season

Nor was it by a mile against an out of form Burnley, as for Jarrett I'll hang to my thoughts about the longer term until I've seen him produce a 90 minute performance coincidently something AJ has patently failed to do yet.

Nor was it by a mile against an out of form Burnley, as for Jarrett I'll hang to my thoughts about the longer term until I've seen him produce a 90 minute performance coincidently something AJ has patently failed to do yet.

well although ive heard about the burnley game, i wasn't there so i cant make a judgement but on the other games i think the pairing have done well together

think this is a good decision, hes another body and isn't useless, he puts more effort in than gareth williams

I am more please by the fact that PNE didnt send him to us to get fit for there promotion/play-off assault. He obviously cant figure in there plans to let him go at such a vital time so thats great news for us. If he impresses, we have a chance to sign him IMO and thats the type of loanee that we should get in, someone who may have a future with us!

Despite the little run of success, which ends against WBA, I think City are just marking time until the end of the season. They had to avoid relegation and the squad can manage that but there won't be much to get excited about until a major rebuild job in the summer.

What kind of future are you hoping for?

Jarret is poor (its early days) but he certainly doesnt look good enough for where we want to go.

Jason Jarrett is one of those footballers who was highly regarded and then got injured and his career went backwards. He isnt an over the hill 35 year old but someone who still has life in his legs. If he gets the form back that he displayed at Wigan he will be a good squad player for us next season. He can still improve.

Archived