Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

February 2007 Player of the Month

February 2007 Player of the Month  

106 members have voted

1. 1. May the Best Man Win

• Henderson
    • Maybury
    • Kisnorbo
    • McAuley
    • Johansson
    • Johnson
    • Porter
    • Horsfield
    • Hume
    • Yeates
    • Jarrett

Please use the following poll to vote for your Foxes player of the month.

We will be running these polls every month of the season and the player finishing first will get 3 points, second 2 points and third 1 point. The player with the most points at the end of the season, will then be crowned the FoxesTalk player of the season.

Qualification for players is they have had to started/played the equivalent of 3 games this month.

• This month there are 11 eligible payers from 5 games.
  • 9 players started all 5 games: Hendo, Maybs, Kissa, Macca, Nissa, Johno played every minute of every game, the Horse was subbed in injury time in two games, Hume & Porter started all five
  • Those who played but miss out are Hughes, Hammond, Stearman, Kento, Cadamarteri.

PS - No Nit picking Jack :P

It had to be Porter ..... sorry, only teasing! :D

There were only two serious contestants to me. Henderson has looked generally sound, has made some good saves, kept three clean sheets and started to throw the ball out to team-mates instead of kicking wastefully.

McAuley has played his part in the clean sheets and added three goals to a priceless stack from our two centre-backs.

I would have liked to give them the award jointly but, forced to choose, I'm just inclined towards Henderson who has preserved those clean sheets in sometimes difficult places with some outstanding saves.

Henderson or McAuley.

I'm going to say Henderson. He kept us in the game yesterday and looked very solid. Kicking is still poor but I think he deserved it this month.

Hendo! He along Nisse is not popular but he is good.

I'm going for Hendo by a whisker, some world class saves keeping us in some games. Narrowly edges McAuley and then Kisnorbo for me.

Why people continue to insist that we need another goalkeeper is beyond me when we have someone the quality of Hendo and then Logan. Especially when we have other problems with the team...

Archived