Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes-are-blue

How much is Milan worth?

I'm Sure i'll be ok....... in the US these figures are banded around every time his name is mentioned with a new deal, certainly was when he left Sanmina Corporation, with a nice £40 million banked

Regardless of what he is worth, he isnt a Leicester City fan from old so his head will rule his heart. He`ll make the right business investment to make this club a success Im sure, but he wont be risking much of his personal wealth irresponsibly.

Regardless of what he is worth, he isnt a Leicester City fan from old so his head will rule his heart. He`ll make the right business investment to make this club a success Im sure, but he wont be risking much of his personal wealth irresponsibly.

nah i don't agree with you surely he has something for Leicester because if he has got £80-£90 million surely he would have bought a bigger club. So surely Milan has something in his heart for Leicester. :smile:

Alright Guys,

first time i've posted on here, but i may be able to help clear this one up, as i do some work for one of Milans US Companies.

Firstly, his PERSONAL worth is around the £80-£90 Million figure

Secondly, his companies and assets are worth around $600 million (most of this lies is the US)

As someone has already stated much of his money tied over in the US will never come this way, but at present i would say there would be more money than has been stated available to invest in the club IF he genually believed the returns would be financially beneficial.

Once again another financially llliterate dickhead who doesn't know what he's talking about.

How the fook can someone's assets NOT form part of their PERSONAL worth?

Think about it Einstein.

Guest Gist
' date='Mar 1 2007, 12:29 PM' post='549081']

100 billion dollars!!

medium_dr_evil_1.jpg

:D:D:D:thumbup:

I don't think how much he's worth matters that much, unless you were just generally interested.

Once again another financially llliterate dickhead who doesn't know what he's talking about.

How the fook can someone's assets NOT form part of their PERSONAL worth?

Think about it Einstein.

Well I read it as the the first figure is the amount available to him (as actual money) and the second figure is what his assets a re worth, which I guess is what you were saying. But he couldn't put £120million into a club (not that I'm saying he will) because he hasn't got the actual money.

Edit: Reading that back, it makes no sense. :doh:

Not meant to poke fun Chandler, but obviously you have a limited capacity, personal worth relates to money in the bank, personal effects such as houses etc...

His financial worth takes into account the worth of his company and the companies assets. i.e. if he were to sell his company interests, this figure indicates the amount he COULD Receive.

I am sure you are a superb financial broker or such like, wheras I am a mere forecasting manager

Not meant to poke fun Chandler, but obviously you have a limited capacity, personal worth relates to money in the bank, personal effects such as houses etc...

His financial worth takes into account the worth of his company and the companies assets. i.e. if he were to sell his company interests, this figure indicates the amount he COULD Receive.

I am sure you are a superb financial broker or such like, wheras I am a mere forecasting manager

I'd have to agree with Chandler on this one (although perhaps without the abuse) - I've never seen anyone sensibly try to make the distinctions that you are trying to make. His personal worth includes the value of his stake in any companies. The assets of those companies belong to the companies and not him - and may have limited bearing on the value of his stake.

I'd have to agree with Chandler on this one (although perhaps without the abuse) - I've never seen anyone sensibly try to make the distinctions that you are trying to make. His personal worth includes the value of his stake in any companies. The assets of those companies belong to the companies and not him - and may have limited bearing on the value of his stake.

Would you say that 80% of you're posts on here have been about or related to Milan Mandaric? :D

I only ever see you on here when there's a Mandaric topic open, usually in regard to his wealth. lol

nah i don't agree with you surely he has something for Leicester because if he has got £80-£90 million surely he would have bought a bigger club. So surely Milan has something in his heart for Leicester. :smile:

Not necessarily at all. I imagine he sees himself as a "company doctor".

He'll know that Leicester is one of the country's largest cities and that its club has a sizeable guaranteed following with considerable add-on potential.

He'll also know the club is underresourced and underperforming.

I doubt there is another club in the country which could be bought for so little and yet have so much potential .

Everything is in place. As I've said before the club is like a Phoenix ready to rise from the ashes.

MM has great knowledge of running sizeeable companies and will be certain, in his mind, that he can treat City's ills return it to good health, and collect a sizeable return himself for doing so.

I am quite sure he'll become a "fan" in doing so. Part of the crack will be to become involved. How deep that will eventually run remains to be seen.

But for MM to purchase "bigger" club - if one could have been found with so much potential - would have represented much greater outlay and consequent risk. I think MM has chosen extremely wisely.

Would you say that 80% of you're posts on here have been about or related to Milan Mandaric? :D

I only ever see you on here when there's a Mandaric topic open, usually in regard to his wealth. lol

I hope not...

Maybe 50% :D

Does he ever make that 100 football richlist thing they do in fourfourtwo magazine, cant recall seeing him in that yet even Craig Bellamy was in at 100 last time.

No... and that is REALLY worrying! Craig Bellamy was on there at around 12m and there were even some I think at 9m!

How much is Milan worth then?!? Surely not less than that!

You are a victim of the tautological age in which we live OTS and your bogus distinctions about asset classes just another unfortunate example of the uneducated individual's daily struggle with meaning.

Milan Mandaric's fortune, by definition, belongs to him. The adjective 'personal' is superfluous. By using this term one could conclude that Milan Mandaric might also have a 'public' fortune - which is a nonsensical inference.

You make a similar mistake in your use of the word 'assets.' This noun is synonymous with property in general. It does not connote a specific security.

Not content with purveying all this gaga, in the second para of the quote above you go on to draw even more false distinctions between MM's 'company' 'assets' and 'interests.'

I take it that it is the weather that you forecast OTS? Seems appropriate what with all that man made global warming bollocks...

You are a victim of the tautological age in which we live OTS and your bogus distinctions about asset classes just another unfortunate example of the uneducated individual's daily struggle with meaning.

Milan Mandaric's fortune, by definition, belongs to him. The adjective 'personal' is superfluous. By using this term one could conclude that Milan Mandaric might also have a 'public' fortune - which is a nonsensical inference.

You make a similar mistake in your use of the word 'assets.' This noun is synonymous with property in general. It does not connote a specific security.

Not content with purveying all this gaga, in the second para of the quote above you go on to draw even more false distinctions between MM's 'company' 'assets' and 'interests.'

I take it that it is the weather that you forecast OTS? Seems appropriate what with all that man made global warming bollocks...

Do you get off on shitting all over other people, or are you just trying to compensate for a lack of assets somewhere?

the difference between MM and say richer shareholders such as wilson is MM will likely get better results from the money that is spent so £1 from MM goes further then £1 from wilson. Also to point out none of the other investors no matter how wealthy they are have put in 9million gbp into the club, they put in under 7 million between the lot of them.

I know a few business owners and they dont count the values of their businesses as personal wealth, so wealth of a company doesnt come into personal tax calulations etc. So I understand what the poster was saying clearly.

There is a distinct difference between cash balance in a company that you own and personal cash. Yes the owner would be in a position to pull the cash out of the company but wouldnt in normal circumstances, likewise money pompey had in the bank when MM was owner would not have counted as personal wealth it would belong to pompy but if he wanted MM could pull it out of pompy.

I know a few business owners and they dont count the values of their businesses as personal wealth, so wealth of a company doesnt come into personal tax calulations etc. So I understand what the poster was saying clearly.

There is a distinct difference between cash balance in a company that you own and personal cash. Yes the owner would be in a position to pull the cash out of the company but wouldnt in normal circumstances, likewise money pompey had in the bank when MM was owner would not have counted as personal wealth it would belong to pompy but if he wanted MM could pull it out of pompy.

Wealth isn't normally included in personal tax calculations, except in the case of death duties. And then, in the adding up the value of an estate, the stake in any company will be included.

Getting money from a companies bank account to an owners is a transfer between 2 different entities - normally one that will be taxable in some form.

Archived