Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes-are-blue

How much is Milan worth?

Relax lads, MM's fortune is almost certainly well into nine figures (but he didn't amass his tidy pile by chucking his readies into black holes aka footie clubs). Don't pay any attention to these Rich Lists done by Forbes and the Sunday Times - they know shite.

Take Madonna - she's been touring, recording endorsing & 'acting' for well over 20 years and trousering (or should that be 'thonging?') an average of $50 million a year along the way.

In that time average world stock market indices have risen tenfold. A conservative valuation of her career earnings would therefore be round $5 billion or about £2.5 billion. The last Sunday Times Rich List valued her fortune at a tenth of that figure.

No doubt our material girl is only too happy to present that estimate to the Inland Revenue.

Relax lads, MM's fortune is almost certainly well into nine figures (but he didn't amass his tidy pile by chucking his readies into black holes aka footie clubs). Don't pay any attention to these Rich Lists done by Forbes and the Sunday Times - they know shite.

Take Madonna - she's been touring, recording endorsing & 'acting' for well over 20 years and trousering (or should that be 'thonging?') an average of $50 million a year along the way.

In that time average world stock market indices have risen tenfold. A conservative valuation of her career earnings would therefore be round $5 billion or about £2.5 billion. The last Sunday Times Rich List valued her fortune at a tenth of that figure.

No doubt our material girl is only too happy to present that estimate to the Inland Revenue.

I believe the Sunday Times a lot more readily than I believe what you say here.

To me the above is pure codshite.

Relax lads, MM's fortune is almost certainly well into nine figures (but he didn't amass his tidy pile by chucking his readies into black holes aka footie clubs).

And that is the point. He is certainly worth less than our previous shareholders, and that didn't get us anywhere did it? He wasn't willing to bail out Pompey anymore, we know that much. I also don't see him bringing over any more equity from the US as it is too much of a pain to take back again.

An interesting yet totally irrelevant question with respect to LCFC as he's not going to put more than a fraction of his wealth, if any into this club. That's not how he got rich in the first place.

To this club he is worth what he agreed to put in, his personal worth is something else altogether. This is UK dosh, he has plenty more in the US which we can't have.

It doesnt matter what he is worth, its all about what he plans on putting in to the club.

I cant see him spending crazy money but the summer will answer many questions on what he is prepared to stump up in transfer deals. He did it the cheap way with Pompey but has subsequently made money. The prize for getting to the premiership is now far greater which hopefully may mean that MM digs deep in the summer and allows us to bag a couple of million plus signings. I cant see it happening but time will tell.

Alright Guys,

first time i've posted on here, but i may be able to help clear this one up, as i do some work for one of Milans US Companies.

Firstly, his PERSONAL worth is around the £80-£90 Million figure

Secondly, his companies and assets are worth around $600 million (most of this lies is the US)

As someone has already stated much of his money tied over in the US will never come this way, but at present i would say there would be more money than has been stated available to invest in the club IF he genually believed the returns would be financially beneficial.

An interesting yet totally irrelevant question with respect to LCFC as he's not going to put more than a fraction of his wealth, if any into this club. That's not how he got rich in the first place.

Lets not forget, he's getting on a bit now and as they say, you can't take it with you! I'm hoping he goes a bit crazy in his old age and spends tens of millions! :thumbup:

Does he ever make that 100 football richlist thing they do in fourfourtwo magazine...

Yeah... wasnt in it this year coz he'd sold up his pompey shares and hadnt bought us yet... then again the owners of some pretty small clubs are also in the rich list.

Alright Guys,

first time i've posted on here, but i may be able to help clear this one up, as i do some work for one of Milans US Companies.

Firstly, his PERSONAL worth is around the £80-£90 Million figure

Secondly, his companies and assets are worth around $600 million (most of this lies is the US)

As someone has already stated much of his money tied over in the US will never come this way, but at present i would say there would be more money than has been stated available to invest in the club IF he genually believed the returns would be financially beneficial.

Not any more, if he reads this...

Archived