Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mad Dog

N Block, L1, Kop - Got something to say about them put it in here.

It's ridiculous, it really is.

I am at a loss to understand the club this season ~ it's as if they are going out of their way to piss off as much of the fanbase as possible.

:thumbup: .

When we went to meet with the club we were told standing is permitted, as long as there is some sitting. Let's be honest there is little seating but we were not warned this would be the consequence. Jamie, ironically, was seating himself throughout the game but to no avial :rolleyes: .

As I walked in through the turnstiles today, myself, jonbluefox and sheephead were greeted by stewards telling us that we will be given 3 warnings to be seated and then people will be ejected. Not once did a steward attempt to seat anyone.

The club has completely contradicted themselves.

I would suggest that the people who have supported this n-block / ultra project now all get together and have a very visible, orderly demonstration.

One thing that always struck me as effective but peaceful would be to get everyone to turn their backs on the game or alternative all hold up posters with some suitable words on them. Another suggestion would be to get everyone in N-block to move en-block to another part of the stadium.

Anyway just some thoughts on makng a peaceful protest.

I would suggest that the people who have supported this n-block / ultra project now all get together and have a very visible, orderly demonstration.

One thing that always struck me as effective but peaceful would be to get everyone to turn their backs on the game or alternative all hold up posters with some suitable words on them. Another suggestion would be to get everyone in N-block to move en-block to another part of the stadium.

Anyway just some thoughts on makng a peaceful protest.

Thanks davieG. I'm sure a lot of people will be getting in contact with Peter Jones. I waited around for him after the game. No success but I shall be contacting him soon.

i thought today was absoultely shite from the police and stewards. Its the same in l1, they think we are their for violence and we are really not. What got me at the start was that i walked in and a steward pulled me to one side and said 'youre not going to stand in here or your not aloud in' even though 3 others walked before. And why do they give a shit about us standing and not the away fans, each time the stewards told me to sit down i said what about all the others in the fooking ground. Its just becoming what it is l1 and its so bloddy stupid. Also it sounds absoultely shocking what they did to Jamie. WHY ARE THEY SO BOTHERED FANS STAND.

i thought today was absoultely shite from the police and stewards. Its the same in l1, they think we are their for violence and we are really not.

Exactly the point myself and Andy raised with the steward. When we went to meet the club we were determined to move away from the sterotype of L1. We have not caused any trouble with away fans. The only thing I can remember is the coin being targetted by Cov fans. This was no fault of our own.

Perhaps this is why the club distanced themselves from this idea, they had been tipped off that the little Hitler yellow shirts were planning this whole blitzkrieg

Perhaps this is why the club distanced themselves from this idea, they had been tipped off that the little Hitler yellow shirts were planning this whole blitzkrieg

Again, another thing I said when N block opened was don't trust the club.

disgraceful, I was reapeatidly told to sit down without an explanation, reluctanly did at some points, ruined my game. Anyone have an e-mail address so we can e-mail the club, I like the idea of a protest of some sort as well.

Perhaps this is why the club distanced themselves from this idea

This is what I thought was the reason for the stop of the marketting. Today was the first time we were warned against standing.

Exactly the point myself and Andy raised with the steward. When we went to meet the club we were determined to move away from the sterotype of L1. We have not caused any trouble with away fans. The only thing I can remember is the coin being targetted by Cov fans. This was no fault of our own.

fook sake this is making me so mad :angry::angry: ive forgotten about the shit display as well :angry::angry: why dont they just let us stand. Also im all for a protest, il even protest now in my house. bastards. I really didnt care when people got thrown out of L1 because they were their to wind up away fans. N1 is the best thing done to sort out the shite of an atmosphere in the walkers. And the club dont give shit :angry::angry:

disgraceful, I was reapeatidly told to sit down without an explanation, reluctanly did at some points, ruined my game. Anyone have an e-mail address so we can e-mail the club, I like the idea of a protest of some sort as well.

Heres the explanation.

YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO PERSISTENTLY STAND IN OUR STADIUM

i know your not allowed to persistantly stand but why didnt they chuck more than two people out? u cant single to people out for standing when there was another 200/300 doing it :angry:

and chucking people out who wernt at the front of the standing

i know your not allowed to persistantly stand but why didnt they chuck more than two people out? u cant single to people out for standing when there was another 200/300 doing it :angry:

I agree. As I said the Police filmed N the whole game and I think when they saw Jamie they took advanatage and made an example of him.

do the police know jamie was the one who organised this?

Not that I know of. Me and Andy made that point to the head steward and I hope that has been passed on. :rolleyes:

i wouldnt have thought so but the head steward/health and safety shite or whatever you call it would

I doubt that very heavily.

The club or the health and safety goons have obviously taken a disliking to the fact that so many stand in the block and have taken it upon themselves to do something about it by making examples of people. He was just unlucky.

i wouldnt have thought so but the head steward/health and safety shite or whatever you call it would

He did.

After Peter Jones hears about this I hope he can do something to lift Jamie and the other lad's ban. Shocking really. Being banned from the ground for standing. I know it's not permitted but a ban is a bit harsh I think.

Archived