Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
QPRfan

Pump & Tap, Braunstone Gate

A few of us are coming up for a Paddys day p!$$ up and remember the Pump and Tap as being a good one. but i've heard from someone that it's closed down. Is this true?

Looking forward to watching an awful game where we won't have a shot on goal and probably lose 2-0 which Gregory thinks will save us from relegation.

You R's

A few of us are coming up for a Paddys day p!$$ up and remember the Pump and Tap as being a good one. but i've heard from someone that it's closed down. Is this true?

Looking forward to watching an awful game where we won't have a shot on goal and probably lose 2-0 which Gregory thinks will save us from relegation.

You R's

Yeah, I think it's closed down. It was a right shit hole to be fair.

You'll beat us if you put any effort in to trying to attack. Our manager isn't far of Gregory standards.

Thanks for that fellas (and ladies!). I think we'll have a traipse around Town but will probably end up in the Pump and Tap. I enjoyed it last time and was far/close enough away from the ground.

The only way i want to watch Rangers right now is through of a fog of alcoholic indifference.

Cheers

Still better options for a St Pats day booze-up, especially in the City Centre.

O'Neills or Molly O'Grady's would be worth checking out.

as long as you dont mind queing , absolute nightmare to get in either of them on paddys day.. im usually in o neills for 11 and there queing by 1 !

As its £5 for under 16s do you have to buy your ticket before 12o'clock on matchday

because against WBA we got told it was £5 but when we got there we then got told

at the ticket office we had to pay £10 because it had gone past 12 is that the same

for the QPR game?

I wasn't aware it had been done up. I'm pleased it has been. I may nip in there when i'm next around and about Braunstone Gate.

Apologies Lisa! lol

Better hurry up.

Apparently it's soon to be pulled down, according to the programme for the Leicester Beer Festival.

Archived