Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Next Season

Lets face it it's obviously over for LCFC this season! Sorry to shock you all :P All that is left now is pride and helping anyone srew the shaggers over :thumbup:

So who's up for some early predictions? New players :cool: , promotion :thumbup: , Relegation :rolleyes: , midtable :blink: ?

Its sunday morning FFS i'm bored help us out! lol

Next season I'd like to see us bring in a few new players in order for us to be competitive and do better than we have done in recent times. Though I think promotion or play-offs are still going to be beyond us. Upper-mid-table for me.

Well, I hope there's another poll like this during the summer...and after every signing...and after Kelly being sacked...and after Keegan being appointed manager & God-elect...because then I'll be able to answer it.

At the moment, with this bunch of feckless ****wits and the twat that is meant to be managing them - we'll be lucky to avoid the drop.

Next season I'd like to see us bring in a few new players in order for us to be competitive and do better than we have done in recent times. Though I think promotion or play-offs are still going to be beyond us. Upper-mid-table for me.

I'd agree with that. If/When Kelly goes and MM can bring in someone with experience then I don't see why it can't be higher. But the summer is very important for us.

I'd agree with that. If/When Kelly goes and MM can bring in someone with experience then I don't see why it can't be higher. But the summer is very important for us.

I wouldn't want Kelly to be here next season. Honestly. I'd like a change of manager - somebody who isn't afraid to stamp their authority on the team and will not take shit from any of his players. And also somebody who knows what they're fooking doing. And doesn't make bullshit excuses for shockingly bad performances.

Derby finished 20th last season. They then brought in a new board, new manager and spent some money. And look where they are now.

If Mandaric makes a shrewd choice as manager we can reach the same heights.

If he doesn't, another season (or three) of mediocrity beckons.

I'm going to predict that MM brings in a big African striker that we've never heard of that turns out to be the new Yakubu.

Or hopefully not a Benjani! :dunno::unsure:

Kelly has a one year deal and i cant see it being renewed to be honest so we have to hope for a good manager - I hope Charlton sack Pardew lol

Its worked for Keano at Sunderland, if the players are good they will fit in.

Thing is they're actually good players. Leicester never really set the world alight with our signings. We usually end up signing the Championship reject or a hot prospect from League 2.

Thing is they're actually good players. Leicester never really set the world alight with our signings. We usually end up signing the Championship reject or a hot prospect from League 2.

I understand your point, we have suffered in the transfer front so many times. :thumbup:

The thing is MM will be making the majority of these signings and will make sure they are good. Under him the manager, whoever it may be next season, will be a puppet on strings.

I understand your point, we have suffered in the transfer front so many times. :thumbup:

The thing is MM will be making the majority of these signings and will make sure they are good. Under him the manager, whoever it may be next season, will be a puppet on strings.

Well I hope the new manager has the same plans as Keane. You see managers like Mick McCarthy signing players from lower leagues, Micky Adams bringing in experience. Keane has been spot on in the transfer market.

Archived