Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Leeds fans

Maybe that's what they are Champions of Europe at :dunno::P

muahahah aye were a right set of basteds lol.

You see all the coppers waiting for us......geeeez. Its like we have a reputation.

Irrespective of their noise levels, they're still tossers.

Obviously, their Leeds fans.

And what they were singing was all in all, daft as well.

"You've never won **** all" Err yes we have, more than you in the recent years.

"We're are the Champions of Europe" no your not.

"Matteo scored a ****ing great goal at the San Siro Dominc Matteo" And how long ago was that.

And Fez seems to think they were singing songs about Chelsea (I thought it was Sheffield personally) and if this was the case then as if Chelsea care about Leeds United lol

Obviously, their Leeds fans.

And what they were singing was all in all, daft as well.

"You've never won **** all" Err yes we have, more than you in the recent years.

"We're are the Champions of Europe" no your not.

"Matteo scored a ****ing great goal at the San Siro Dominc Matteo" And how long ago was that.

And Fez seems to think they were singing songs about Chelsea (I thought it was Sheffield personally) and if this was the case then as if Chelsea care about Leeds United lol

Yeah about Chelsea, LUFC do not like em ( well who does)

Pity Elvis didn't give us a song when he came on, not like we didn't ask.

And for the record where is your KOP, or where most of your people sing from?

We only saw about 60 ppl either side of us, at the top.

You have a pretty good Stadium. (not as good as Elland road obviously)

Elland Road is falling down

Falling down, Falling down

What a shit hole!

Falling down, Falling down

What a shit hole!

Take it you have never been.

Geeez when we were jumping on yer stand, it was vibrating like nowt else, thought it was gonna collapse!

A Leeds United fan calling another club unpopular, now I have seen it all. As has been said already in this thread noise doesn't travel in our stadium, the kops over the other side and with you lot singing so much yourselves you would never of herd it.

Typical Leeds fans thinking the big clubs care about them, your League one bound forget your Man u's and Chelses, your rivals are Huddersfield and Bradford lol

Elvis give us a song is hardly original, or at all insulting seeing as we've been know to sing it at him on occasion.

Cleverest chant of the night was easily Tranmere on a Friday night. (not that thats paticularly good but it did make me chuckle)

I think that's why Leeds are one of most hated teams by all sets of fans because they're so cocky and shockingly still even considering their going to be playing league 1, incredible really! They are totally screwed! They were awful and have a Leicester reject as their main attacking threat lol

I fully thought before i saw them play last night that they could avoid drop! But soon changed my mind, deserve to go down!

Leeds fans were quality last night especially in the 1st half. And to that stupid dirty leeds fans the sheer weight of everybody bouncing up and down will make the rows shake won't it.

Shame as the walkers will feel like wembley compared to Brunton Park

I must admit the noise from the Leeds fans did surprise me yesterday. For a team in their position to be as vocal as that is quite impressive.

I don't think it will enough to keep them up though :P

I thought the Leeds fans were quality yesterday as I have said already, even though it seems like they've only got two songs. They were loud throughout the game and outsung us for the most part. Brilliant stuff. Best away support I've seen at the Walkers in the league this season. And they can keep a chant going for upwards of 10 minutes. We can't even manage 5.

Some people need to learn the words of songs before we can start singing it for a longer period of time :rolleyes:

And N block is a singing section but a lot of people weren't singing. :dunno: Dunno why.

Leeds fan were brilliant yes and to be fair they always are. To be honest though, I think we're also very good at away games too :dunno:

We can be but we don't have the majority of our fans singing, only a small section singing throughout.

Did i just get called dirty? :o

Anyway i hope to come on here again at the end of the season when were still up, will laugh my head off if you lot go into the relegation zone.

Later. :thumbup:

Did i just get called dirty? :o

Anyway i hope to come on here again at the end of the season when were still up, will laugh my head off if you lot go into the relegation zone.

Later. :thumbup:

A team in Leeds utd's position, and you are going to laugh at us when we go into the relagation zone.

Where have you been all season, your'e setting yourself up for more ridicule.

Your'e either very optomistic or stupid lol

Typical Leeds fans thinking the big clubs care about them, your League one bound forget your Man u's and Chelses, your rivals are Huddersfield and Bradford lol

Cleverest chant of the night was easily Tranmere on a Friday night. (not that thats paticularly good but it did make me chuckle)

1. they do care, cos you can hear scum chantin we all hate leeds scum on TV (same for chelsea)

2. whats that tranmere thing couldnt' hear it properly and make out what you were sayin??

That "we are the champions" chant got really annoying. Living in the past or what.

http://www.waccoe.co.uk/forum/index.php?sh...=91736&st=0

hehe :o

you fool! "we are the champions" - as you put it, is a reference to the 1975 European cup final, which, incedently we lost. :angry: It was the biggest rip off in football and as you can imagine , did not go down too well. Paris paid somewhat for this disgraceful act. The song is sung in reference to that game you ignorant fool.

:)

We are the champions, champions of Europe

:D

Cheers for the compliments boys. We're the first to admit we're hopeless at the moment. There are probably pub teams better than us! However...You can take our money away. You can take our top flight status away. You can take our players away. You can take our ground away. But you'll never take our soul away. What you'll never take away from us is our self-belief. We know we'll be back in the top flight one day challenging for honours. And thus we sing our hearts out as the champions. It's the sort of self-belief that seperates us from our relegation rivals. They have no real belief that they belong in the top flight and will be challenging for honours there one day. We do! And as for League One! Bring it on! A seaside town tour will be giggle and we'll still be singing our hearts out! The lower we fall the greater will the pleasure be when we bounce back. And we know we will one day. Arrogance? Nah! Complete self-belief! Dirty Leeds forever!

Cheers for the compliments boys. We're the first to admit we're hopeless at the moment. There are probably pub teams better than us! However...You can take our money away. You can take our top flight status away. You can take our players away. You can take our ground away. But you'll never take our soul away. What you'll never take away from us is our self-belief. We know we'll be back in the top flight one day challenging for honours. And thus we sing our hearts out as the champions. It's the sort of self-belief that seperates us from our relegation rivals. They have no real belief that they belong in the top flight and will be challenging for honours there one day. We do! And as for League One! Bring it on! A seaside town tour will be giggle and we'll still be singing our hearts out! The lower we fall the greater will the pleasure be when we bounce back. And we know we will one day. Arrogance? Nah! Complete self-belief! Dirty Leeds forever!

Great spirit I must admit but I just cannot see Leeds ever rising to the heady heights of yesteryear.

They were extremely good last night first half, died a little bit in the second half but then so did the game and their team's willingness to attack.

But I'll never forget the looks on their faces when we scored the equaliser. From absolute delirium to complete stony-faced silence. It were reit funny. :D

But I'll never forget the looks on their faces when we scored the equaliser. From absolute delirium to complete stony-faced silence. It were reit funny. :D

Same with DW, glanced over at him when they scored to see him clenched fists, arms in air, grinning towards the directors box, seconds later when we scored, I glanced back to see him grimacing with arms crossed so tight lol

Seems like your Foxes forum is gradually being taken over by Leeds !!!!!!!

Relegation ? Well if it happens , it happens . It's not like we're not prepared for it as we've been fighting the drop all season but we have Leeds in our veins and always will .

Whatever league we're in we'll still be Leeds and proud of it .

MARCHING ON TOGETHER

Archived