Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Leeds fans

Embarrassed us. Of course, so does almost every visiting support these days. Also makes a mockery of idiots who try to defend our poor atmosphere as being down to the stadium acoustics etc.. you're a liar if you're telling me you couldn't hear that over in the kop, as you can most away supports.

It pains me to say it...but they were excellent last night...vocal as fans should be. It made me a bit embarrassed about about our efforts.

Yeah, they were very good.

I remember two years ago, I think it was last game of the season, they carried on a chant for about half an hour straight, it was the same one as last night when they were all waving there shirts about. Even when we scored to go 2-0 up they carried on. Easily the best away support I've ever seen at the Walkers.

Embarrassed us. Of course, so does almost every visiting support these days. Also makes a mockery of idiots who try to defend our poor atmosphere as being down to the stadium acoustics etc.. you're a liar if you're telling me you couldn't hear that over in the kop, as you can most away supports.

Perhaps a corner of the stadium is the place to be to get the sound to travel, coincindently where we have the fewest fans. :dunno:

I went to Southampton away and their support was magnificent. You can't blame the acoustics, their ground is the same as ours.

Maybe the stadium doesn't help but we could help ourselves by actually singing louder.

Fair play to the Leeds contingent. That's what supporters should be - loud and vocal in numbers regardless of how shit you are.

I went to Southampton away and their support was magnificent. You can't blame the acoustics, their ground is the same as ours.

Maybe the stadium doesn't help but we could help ourselves by actually singing louder.

Fair play to the Leeds contingent. That's what supporters should be - loud and vocal in numbers regardless of how shit you are.

Spot on.

Also makes a mockery of idiots who try to defend our poor atmosphere as being down to the stadium acoustics etc.

People are too busy ripping apart Kellys pre and post match comments trying to find something that comes over badly to sing.

People are too busy ripping apart Kellys pre and post match comments trying to find something that comes over badly to sing.

Well im a leeds fan and went to the match, and yeah we sung our hearts out (my throats gone now lol!) Thats the longest we are the champions chant ive heard in a long time. Good Fun.

Edit. Least r efforts were noticed anyways! LUFC has some of the best fans in the country.

LUFC

I hardly think that poking fun at Kelly has anything whatsoever to do with the volume of noise in the stadium

I thought the Leeds fans were quality yesterday as I have said already, even though it seems like they've only got two songs. They were loud throughout the game and outsung us for the most part. Brilliant stuff. Best away support I've seen at the Walkers in the league this season. And they can keep a chant going for upwards of 10 minutes. We can't even manage 5.

Archived