Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Leeds fans

Leeds brought more fans than their league position deserves, and they were indeed quite vociferous.

But I wouldn't rate them above Southampton, Sunderland or West Brom, even if they did refrain from singing their usual charming ditties about racial origins and air crashes, a sign that perhaps civilisation is at last gaining a foothold in their town.

I find the whinges about the 1975 European Cup Final slightly ironic. Being old enough to recall that event well, Leeds were indeed cheated in that game. But I also remember that earlier that same season, this was the club where a manager told his players to "throw your medals in the bin, because you've won them all through f***ing cheating". What goes around comes around.

And if any of their fans think that they'll bounce straight back up again after being relegated, I have two words for them, "Nottingham" and "Forest".

Why cant leicester do what leeds done... have a song where we dont stop for at least 10 mins, waving shirts and scarfs round etc.... Getting everyone involved (for once) For example: rob kelly, blue white army one...atleast give it a go

Why cant leicester do what leeds done... have a song where we dont stop for at least 10 mins, waving shirts and scarfs round etc.... Getting everyone involved (for once) For example: rob kelly, blue white army one...atleast give it a go

Would prefer Milan's Army. More chance of being able to sing it next season as well.

Would prefer Milan's Army. More chance of being able to sing it next season as well.

milan's army it is :thumbup: we will have to get it started in the N block, and not stop...

Like Fez i would i prefer Milan's Army, less of a mouthful lol None of our songs seem to last more than 30 seconds anymore, even Milan's Army and Rob Kellys blue and white army finish quick. The songs seem to speed up until we can't fit the words in

i reckon its because there is so little of us singing we have to shout louder, which makes our voices go quicker

Milan's Army would be awesome with a drum.

MILAN'S ARMY! <BANG BANG>

it would, but a small drum like cov game, the big one was poor...

We're never going to agree on this. I'm defending the club I love and you're a Leicester fan. I'll agree to disagree and end my involvement in a very silly discussion.

This still going on? Look, everyone in Leeds is a dirty, violent racist; everyone in Leicester is a council house chav and everyone from Wales has a natural superiority at everything ever. Get over it.

Where's my soup flask?

You cant force people to sing along and unfortunately, too many Leicester fans in 2007 cant be bothered. Lazy boring sods....

They were baying for his head at Southend until the equaliser popped in

Typical of Poison Dwarf to get himself into trouble with the referee before the end of the game as well isn't it?! :rolleyes:

Oh, and just so you're all aware and knew (if you didn't already), the Leeds fans complained to the club about Leicester fans after Tuesdays game.

Typical of Poison Dwarf to get himself into trouble with the referee before the end of the game as well isn't it?! :rolleyes:

Oh, and just so you're all aware and knew (if you didn't already), the Leeds fans complained to the club about Leicester fans after Tuesdays game.

lol Why? Not that old chestnut about us having bigger penis' than them? I thought they'd come to terms with it by now!

lol Why? Not that old chestnut about us having bigger penis' than them? I thought they'd come to terms with it by now!

Apparently our behaviour was very antagonising to them, and they felt we were all maliciously winding them up, patronising them and generally being a bunch of bastards. Aww.

I can sympathise with the complaints about people complaining because some fans sang "where were you in Istanbul?", but as for the rest of what they've complained about - it's pathetic. Beyond a joke. It's no worse than what you get at most football games every week. And is also a reason the stewards were being arsey on Saturday.

We all hate Leeds

.........................scum

We all hate Leeds

We all hate Leeds

We all hate Leeds

.........................scum... :thumbup:

Apparently our behaviour was very antagonising to them, and they felt we were all maliciously winding them up, patronising them and generally being a bunch of bastards. Aww.

Pot calling the kettle black, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Although there were a couple of guys at the top of block K singing "Always watch out for Turks carrying knives" and "we heard you ran from the Turkish" but apart from that we're not worse than any other fans.

When Leeds start paying business rates to their local council (did you know their bill of £140k was written off as "hardship relief" last year?)...

When they stop giving employment to nasty, hypocritical, psychopathic thugs..

And when their fans stop bursting into song about air crashes whenever Manchester United are in town..

Then, and only then, will they be entitled to take the moral high ground with ANYONE..

Did the club tell you it was leeds?

And explain what we did?

I just heard the steward say the away fans have complained about us - He didnt say which one and he didn't say why.

I didn't hear anything about Turks in N block anyway.

I didn't hear anything about Turks in N block anyway.

The florescent coated one did as he bollocked me for chanting "Istanbul" and told me I'd be out if I did it again...

...and then looked a right **** as everyone around me pointed out I was signing a ditty about Elland Road and the absence of sound when we played there!

The florescent coated one did as he bollocked me for chanting "Istanbul" and told me I'd be out if I did it again...

...and then looked a right **** as everyone around me pointed out I was signing a ditty about Elland Road and the absence of sound when we played there!

Hooligan!!!! Thug!!!!

Archived