Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kilmarnock

Cilla Black

:blink: ... hahahahahaha :D

You've signed a worldclass player in Momo their lad' .. Technically he pips Bergkamp, Phsically he pips Adriano, his skill reminds me of a mix of Ronaldo(Ac milan) and Carlos Quaresma .. GREAT PLAYER.

:whistle:

No Seriously .. HEs a bag of Arse.

Was he ever any good for you? He's hardly played for us really, he's been injured a lot and is not really fit.

But of what i have seen of him, he looks quite skillful and has a nice first touch.

Opinions?

spent most of his time here either injured or in kellys bad books, was average at best when he played

Was he ever any good for you? He's hardly played for us really, he's been injured a lot and is not really fit.

But of what i have seen of him, he looks quite skillful and has a nice first touch.

Opinions?

You should know a bit about him being a fan of Scottish fitba as an ex-Celt player but he wasnt good enough for us but Im sure he`ll be too good for the likes of your lot! :D:thumbup:

Mmmm not such a good signing i'm affraid. He was pretty average to say the least for us! He's quick and did on very rare occasions show some skill. His crossing was never up to scratch though. I think he will never be a great player for you but he could certainly improve and may become a useful member! Anyway, always liked Kilmarnock because of Mcoist, so good luck for rest of season!

The best perfomance I saw him have (I didn't go to the Celtic friendly) was against Hinckley Utd (a local Northern Conference team) when he played in central midfield.

Quite one of the worst players I have ever seen in a City shirt.

In the two seasons he was here he didn't score a single goal in the League or Cups, had barely half a dozen shots, had a hand in only three or four goals and was a complete waste of space.

How he was ever selected for even the games he played is a complete mystery to me although he retained some sort of fan club among the supporters until the end.

Which just goes to show it is all about opinions.

But I wouldn't want him in a non-League team of mine.

He's hardly played at all so far, but from what your all saying i hope he never returns :blink:

Hes out for around 6-7 weeks but has briefly been used once or twice so far.

I didn't think he looked that bad when he was playing

He probabley didn't.

Sylla can play football he's just one of the laziest footballers I've ever seen, when he can be arsed he can pass cross and dribble quite well. He could be very dangerous in Scottish football if he can be bothred.

He's biggest problems are (besides the fact he's so lazy) he has little pace and was often incorrectly considered as a natural right winger by our fans when he's actually more of a right wing back. Oh and his shooting technique is awfull.

He probabley didn't.

Sylla can play football he's just one of the laziest footballers I've ever seen, when he can be arsed he can pass cross and dribble quite well. He could be very dangerous in Scottish football if he can be bothred.

He's biggest problems are (besides the fact he's so lazy) he has little pace and was often incorrectly considered as a natural right winger by our fans when he's actually more of a right wing back. Oh and his shooting technique is awfull.

Hes dog shit but will do ok in the SP as he did at Celtic and the other SPL team he was at.

He was ok but as Manwell said hes lazy

When hes on his game he can be dangerous- but that is little or never unfortunately

He probabley didn't.

With your encyclopaedic mind you're probably the only one who remembers him having a shot. :whistle::D

For all his faults, and they where many(!), he could deliver a good corner... he was also streets better than Josh Low IMHO... so Kilmarnock are ahead of Northampton Town and the Posh on that score :ph34r:

All this "he did well at Celtic" stuff is toss, he didnt get played there either. Averaged about 19 games a season in all competitions. And for a team that play Champions League, Scottish Cup and SPL fixtures including the likes of Livingston four times a year, that's not really a great record.

Archived