Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

QPR Post Match Comments

Just to add.. until now I have backed kelly all he way. Today I saw that his signings are something that were done in desperation and not fully beleiving the loans would improve the team.

I dont put this just down to him but stowel and the back room staff needs some thinking about.

I've not been at all impressed with Jarrett ever since the first game I saw him. He had a reasonable game against Leeds but other than that for me he's been poor, and particularly today was atrocious. He is a shocking passer of the ball.

Just to add.. until now I have backed kelly all he way. Today I saw that his signings are something that were done in desperation and not fully beleiving the loans would improve the team.

I dont put this just down to him but stowel and the back room staff needs some thinking about.

maybe if Kelly had had some money from the start he could have built some momentum and perhaps been successful. but there a defeatist atmosphere about now and that can only be halted with a change at the top.

I've not been at all impressed with Jarrett ever since the first game I saw him. He had a reasonable game against Leeds but other than that for me he's been poor, and particularly today was atrocious. He is a shocking passer of the ball.

The two straight out of play today were very Johnson-esque.

True,

But at the same time he shoudl have got 1 enhancing player on loan instead of a number of below par entities.

I would have to say the only person I see potential in is yeats. His creativity is welcom although his executuion is sometimes off.

I just thought I'd stick my comments in.

Nygards goal...what a peach. So many people clapping. It reminded me of the two quality hits from Sheffield Wednesday.

Highlight of the first half had to be the guy in Row M G2. Really funny...absolutely spannered. Even his mates disowned him. I can only assume he was ejected 'cause he never came out for the second half. Shame really...he was sorely missed by those around me. :)

Oh yeah..Leicester City..a piss poor team if ever I saw one. I feel really sorry for Hume and Paddy K. These are the only real stars of the team and probably the only ones who will still be pulling on a blue shirt next season.

What really scares me is that on the last three perfomances (I was there at Selhurst Park last week) I can't see us getting the 50 points we need to stay in this division. I think that Milan needs to re-think his three year plan and make it a four year instead. He's might need an extra year to get out of Division 1. :(

Everyone will Probably batter me for this but i think were missing Paddy McCarthey at the minute, he is the only one this season that i have seen get worked up if things aren't going well, that to me shows passion.

Also i think that Paddy mc would have raged at some players during there performance today.

Paddy mc might not be the best defender we have but he does do a good job, if he had a little less lip towards the officials and picked up less bookings he would be a much better player.

Let the berating begin :unsure:

Everyone will Probably batter me for this but i think were missing Paddy McCarthey at the minute, he is the only one this season that i have seen get worked up if things aren't going well, that to me shows passion.

Also i think that Paddy mc would have raged at some players during there performance today.

Paddy mc might not be the best defender we have but he does do a good job, if he had a little less lip towards the officials and picked up less bookings he would be an awsome player.

I'm not going to berate exactly but I just don't think he should dislodge probably the two best players this season at LCFC, McAuley and Kisnorbo.

Howver I do think we need his passion and I think Tiatto, for the last few games he is here, can give us that.

I just thought I'd stick my comments in.

Nygards goal...what a peach. So many people clapping. It reminded me of the two quality hits from Sheffield Wednesday.

Highlight of the first half had to be the guy in Row M G2. Really funny...absolutely spannered. Even his mates disowned him. I can only assume he was ejected 'cause he never came out for the second half. Shame really...he was sorely missed by those around me. :)

Oh yeah..Leicester City..a piss poor team if ever I saw one. I feel really sorry for Hume and Paddy K. These are the only real stars of the team and probably the only ones who will still be pulling on a blue shirt next season.

What really scares me is that on the last three perfomances (I was there at Selhurst Park last week) I can't see us getting the 50 points we need to stay in this division. I think that Milan needs to re-think his three year plan and make it a four year instead. He's might need an extra year to get out of Division 1. :(

Agreed

Paddy mc might not be the best defender we have but he does do a good job, if he had a little less lip towards the officials and picked up less bookings he would be a much better player.

You're not fit to wear the shirt.

The two straight out of play today were very Johnson-esque.

We havent had a midfield for years have we?

Hughes and Jarrett are just dog turd- theres no other way to put it frankly. In a midfield you need two players who have two skills- passing and tackling/playing a little deeper. Neither of the 2 players can do either. I dont know, but i thought Hughes was meant to be a more attacking midfielder- when does he attack? It seems like he is being deployed in some sort of holding role- bu he cant tackle or pass.

As for Jarret- theres a reason hes been farmed out by Preston- he is the new Junior Lewis.

Newton wasnt tooooooo bad and made a few good runs with the ball but no-one showed for him.

And Yeates- he should be sent back to Tottenham tomorrow morning- preferably tonight. Someone on here said he can beat his man but his final ball is crap- errrrm can he? Hes far too lightweight to do anything in this league.

Why? I dont think kisnorbo has had a fantastic 3 games. If i were manager then I'd concider changing defense as the goals we have let in were not exactly screamers!

Erm. Well two of them today were a penalty and a screamer. Palace's were a crap long shot that Hendo let through his hands and a penalty. Leeds was a bit of a screamer too and Southend's were poor defending from Stearman and McAuley for the first and Henderson getting beat at his near post, and the second was a scramble and poor defending all round.

And McCarthy is shit.

Why? I dont think kisnorbo has had a fantastic 3 games. If i were manager then I'd concider changing defense as the goals we have let in were not exactly screamers!

i no what you mean that was a easy tap in today by Nygard and Blakes on tuesday night

Who cares about the goal today? If we wasnt so crap in the first place then it wouldnt have happened. Even if we disect the goal, there was noone within 20 yards of him... should that ever hppen in football unless you are crap?! The defenders were not to be seen.

Leeds goal a screamer?! I think not.

Who cares about the goal today? If we wasnt so crap in the first place then it wouldnt have happened. Even if we disect the goal, there was noone within 20 yards of him... should that ever hppen in football unless you are crap?! The defenders were not to be seen.

If you honestly think McCarthy deserves to come back in, then fine. Thankfully he's out for the season anyway. Sort out the midfield and the defence will take care of itself. We have managed to not get relegated for the past three years while having the most pisspoor midfield and attack.

McCarthys a bag. And anyone that thinks he should play again for us has not got a clue.

Today was embarassing I actually got to the point when I started laughing to myself for no reason whats so ever. Nygaard and Furlong must have a combined height of 15ft7 so we play a 5ft odd defender that has'nt started a game in ages to mark one of them. If he was going to do that he could at least have put Stearman in at right back to back Kenton up.

And as for Maybury what has he got to do to get dropped. How many times does he just get the ball not even look and smash the ball anywhere and on occasion straight to the opposition.

We deserve to go down.

okay it may not be a screamer but it was a great finish by the lad. Their was nothin else we could of done apart from have someone fatter in the wall.

What McCarthy does well can be done from the sidelines. He is a liability.

McCarthys a bag. And anyone that thinks he should play again for us has not got a clue.

Today was embarassing I actually got to the point when I started laughing to myself for no reason whats so ever. Nygaard and Furlong must have a combined height of 15ft7 so we play a 5ft odd defender that has'nt started a game in ages to mark one of them. If he was going to do that he could at least have put Stearman in at right back to back Kenton up.

And as for Maybury what has he got to do to get dropped. How many times does he just get the ball not even look and smash the ball anywhere and on occasion straight to the opposition.

We deserve to go down.

Exactly. And I'm shocked I've trawled through most of the reaction on here and not found anyone berating Maybury for the penalty? Now I was about 100 yards away in the opposite corner of the ground, at ground level, and I could see as soon as he did it that it was a penalty. It's beyond stupid, it's a new level of stupid. I am really growing to hate him to be honest. He acts like everything is everyone else's fault, always yelling at others when he misplaces a pass or gets caught out of position.

McCarthy is being missed? Oh for ****s sake I've heard it all now. McCarthy is passionate yes, but as a footballer, he is not what we need. Especially when we need to keep our cool and are bracing ourselves for relegation battles. I know he's not going to play for us again this season, and that isn't upsetting to me. He's crap.

Archived