Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

QPR Post Match Comments

Kelly was comprehensively mugged. Yet again.

John Gregory made him look like an amateur by remaining one step ahead through every phase.

Kelly should have changed things as early as the 30th minute when we's lost any early impetus we had and it was plain that Horsfield was just out grazing again.

I couldn't believe he played his usual cagey game and, ridiculously, waited til we went behind to make his changes and then too few of them too late.

How you get a professional coaching qualification for being so sodding nieve is beyond me even if it doesn't surprise me.

QPR's second and third goals didn't really matter. We failed in our first task, which was to wrest the initiative, to press QPR back and to make and take a chance to give us the lead.

Once they'd done that and once Gregory had shown the courage to keep looking for more goals we were always going to be vulnerable.

Tthe introduction of Hammond and Tiatto strengthened our team without a doubt but only emphasised that Kelly was once again guilty of not starting with our strongest team and by some distance.

He never has fielded our strongest team.

we needed Andy Johnson in CM yesterday

Hughes wouldn't make the Burton Albion team and jarret would only just get in at Wrexham.

Andy King and Andy Johnson are the way forward ;)

Neither Hughes, Johnson or Jarret can find a blue shirt within 5 yards at the moment. How they get paid for that I will never know.

He was injured. Not sure what he's done but I happened to see him after the game and he said he'd be out for about a week.

Tight hamstrings I gather, same as McAuley. Don't know why they were tight though if that really is the explanation.

But whatever, if anything emphasised just how important those two are to our team it was yesterday's game.

Particularly their contributions in defence and Porter's ability to support and retain possession in those situations, as well as conjure a goal or two.

Kenton was what I said he was against Real Sociedad all those months ago when he first joined us...far too slow and too small.

Tight hamstrings I gather, same as McAuley. Don't know why they were tight though if that really is the explanation.

But whatever, if anything emphasised just how important those two are to our team it was yesterday's game.

Particularly their contributions in defence and Porter's ability to support and retain possession in those situations, as well as conjure a goal or two.

Kenton was what I said he was against Real Sociedad all those months ago when he first joined us...far too slow and too small.

:thumbup: .

As I have said if McAuley was there yesterday we couild of prevented the third goal. Kenton really did struggle against there centre forwards i the air yesterday. But when it was on the floor he looked tidy and considering he hasn't played much he did well.

I'd Like to See, Newton,Hume,King and Porter as our midfield four

Way to attacking for Kelly also the age is far to young. We need at least 3 cart horses in there. :rolleyes:

However, I would like to see for the remainder of the season:

Newton--------Weso-----------------Levi

---------------------------Hume

Is everyone still really really really angry (to put it lightly) after yesterdays showing, or did we all cool down?

I find aggression really helps me pound out the extra mph on the treader - this crap season is working for me.

Kelly in!

Yeah but can you think of any reason for not doing it?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbup:

I've now decided I'm not going to spend a single penny going to watch any more City games this year (although I suppose that's not really saying much as I can't go to Derby anyway and I should be getting free tickets to Birmingham and Wolves. :ph34r: )

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbup:

I've now decided I'm not going to spend a single penny going to watch any more City games this year (although I suppose that's not really saying much as I can't go to Derby anyway and I should be getting free tickets to Birmingham and Wolves. :ph34r: )

So you mean season. :P

I've not calmed down - they're all a bunch of useless fooking tossers.

It's QPR and Gregory FFS. Probably the most embarrassing result of the season.

We've had to put up with some shit under Kelly, yesterday just summed it up.

Way to attacking for Kelly also the age is far to young. We need at least 3 cart horses in there. :rolleyes:

However, I would like to see for the remainder of the season:

Newton--------Weso-----------------Levi

---------------------------Hume

Yeah. Experience is the key! Horsfield, Jarrett, Newton, Johnson...and what a painful experience it has been!

Yeah. Experience is the key! Horsfield, Jarrett, Newton, Johnson...and what a painful experience it has been!

Nice one. Any thing that Porter and co learned under Kelly and the doffies fills this space .

Go get a life...if you want to spend money watching great goals then get sky HD...that was a goal against us...you prat! :frusty:

So what I'm not allowed to apperciate a cracking goal becaue it was scored against us? lol righty o I'd suggest it is you that needs to "go get a life".

This team (including the manager and his staff, is beyond repair, its needs replacing. Hume is worth keeping and maybe one or two of the younger squad members, but the rest are shite and we will need to to put together a whole new playing side of the club. We can't buy new players now but we can certainly buy a new manager now. No need to wait until the summer.

It's comments like this which see you ridiculed by everybody if we're honest. We needed Andy Johnson in our midfield yesterday? The same Andy Johnson who has performed in about 2 games for us all season? The same Andy Johnson everybody hates, nobody wants here and is happy to see left out of the squad on a regular basis? Now, call me stupid ( lol ) if you want to, but I think Johnson would have contributed less to Saturdays game (I base this on watching him over the course of the season) than both Jarrett and Hughes.

when QPR scored to the fans were cheering kelly sort them out by the final whistle they were cheering milan sort them out that says everything i think absiloute sh*t kelly has to go and be replaced by stuart pearce phyco will get the boys up for it i think bringing players in on loan is stupid the players know by the end of the season there gone there not playing for the shirt !!!

when QPR scored to the fans were cheering kelly sort them out by the final whistle they were cheering milan sort them out that says everything i think absiloute sh*t kelly has to go and be replaced by stuart pearce phyco will get the boys up for it i think bringing players in on loan is stupid the players know by the end of the season there gone there not playing for the shirt !!!

It isn't just about getting players up for it....you could get a stripper in to do that.

It's about getting a team of proper footballers.

Bloomer's about right. We might be stuck with some of the players for a while but we can change the manager soon enough and at least try to start the rebuild.

But with people we're likely to want on a permanent basis - and people with a bit about them - rather than a trail of indifferent loanees they probably wouldn't welcome at Hinckley.

Hughes wouldn't make the Burton Albion team and jarret would only just get in at Wrexham.

Andy King and Andy Johnson are the way forward ;)

You having a laugh, firstly I very much doubt you, like myself and many others have never witnessed Andy King play.

To say we need AJ is ridiculous. If the other two should be playing for Burton and Wrexham, then AJ should be playing for Coalville or Quorn, even then I doubt he'd improve them.

We are so limited in midfield at present I really feel the only way to attack but stay sound defensively is to have King, Wesolowski, Tiatto in midfield and Hammond, Hume, Porter up front.

Despite Newton's arrival he just doesn't offer enough as a winger and is a liability in defence. Okay as a sub perhaps but he's simply not fit enough to give 90 minutes as a winger and Kelly should have known that.

Kelly's nievity in continuing to play unfit people is indefensible. But he does it simply because he refuses to change his system and make the system fit the players.

Everyone will be touting for Fryatt's return now he's officially "fit" but, again, he needs to come back a bit at a time.

Hammond and Hume are fit. They should start and Fryatt should come on later if its sensible. There's no other sensible way especially as Hammond needs to help provide width if King is to drive into the box from deep.

I wouldn't even put Johnson on the bench. I'd be perfectly happy to put Fryatt on with Hammond and Hume later on and push Porter back into midfield where he's different class to Johnson. King, Wesolowski, Porter ...an all Academy midfield three with a bit of quality and energy. Yes please.

It's no fluke the Academy have smashed over 70 goals this season - their strikers don't lack support I can tell you.

Archived