Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

QPR Post Match Comments

How would sacking that useless lump of footballing dog muck make things worse? He has been a cancer on the Club ever since he arrived every day we are closer to death with him leeching at us.

Get the tosser out the door and quick :angry:

lol i was qoutiing the dude on the 1st page just didnt know how to do it

I'd rather Mandaric take his time over appointing a manager instead of rushing into it.

We could be relegated by then... thats not to say that a permanent apointment shouldnt be made until the summer when there will be more options, but in the mean time I'd rather have an interim manager from the academy and ship the rest of the coaching staff out, there are plenty of decent coaches who can fill in the more junior posts are get the team fit, but at the same time RK is probably doing more harm than good and should go sooner rather than later.

Disgraceful performance AGAIN. That was the end of the line for me as far as Kelly was concerned. He's got to be given the boot now.

First half was acceptable - some nice football and a couple of half chances that we should have done better with. The second half was atrocious. Hughes and Jarrett were a joke, Horsefield was a bag of sh*te, and Hammond was a clown when he came on (did you see his miss from 3 yards?!).

Sack the lot of them.

Of course it wouldn't make a difference. I'd rather Mandaric take his time over appointing a manager instead of rushing into it.

how can you say it wont make a diffrence

basically every team that changes manager has a intial turn of good fortune untill complacentcy sets in again

just as we did with rk after the turd levien

how can you say it wont make a diffrence

basically every team that changes manager has a intial turn of good fortune untill complacentcy sets in again

just as we did with rk after the turd levien

I see what you mean,

And this is only one game but,

What happened to Luton today?

As has been said, shocking performance but that has been coming for the past month or so.

I cannot think of a single reason why Kelly persists in playing Horsfield, Hughes and Jarratt. They are simply not doing anything positive for us but game after game, they are there on the teamsheet. If Kelly isn't sacked between now and the next game he has to get Fryatt, Wesolowski, Gradel involved from now on, fitness permitting.

1) How is elvis hammond a professional footballer getting paid silly money each week?

2) Our home record is terrible.

3) We have got 2 point from the last three games southend qpr and leeds.....absolutely dire!

Something has got to change. Kelly out at the end of the season and can take most of the squad with him. The players are simply not up to the job. Why dont we try the young guns who are flying high for once???

As has been said, shocking performance but that has been coming for the past month or so.

I cannot think of a single reason why Kelly persists in playing Horsfield, Hughes and Jarratt. They are simply not doing anything positive for us but game after game, they are there on the teamsheet. If Kelly isn't sacked between now and the next game he has to get Fryatt, Wesolowski, Gradel involved from now on, fitness permitting.

Again substitutions were a mess.

We were terrible right from the word go in the second half, but he still waits until 65 mins to make a change and even then he takes a striker off and plays the same formation. Yeah Donkeyfield did and has done nothing the past few games, but when you are trying to get back into the game and will just lump balls in the box, you need a big man in there.

The only positive out of the game was laughing at Hammond miss from 3cm. CLOWN.

2) Our home record is terrible.

The defeat today was out first defeat at home since New Years Day.

But to back you up, I read earlier that we are the joint-lowest scorers at home in the League.

It's not just the home form. Its everything. The consistency this year has been dreadful, yet predictable.

I see what you mean,

And this is only one game but,

What happened to Luton today?

as i said there is a difference between underachieving through bad management or a squad that isnt capable i think you will find that lutons fans are a little less expectant than ours we was in premier league cple years ago they where league one added to the fact that they have sold 9 millions pounds worth of talent in 2 years so they hardly had issues with management but with the facy there squad wasnt good enuff

so in there case a change of managment isnt gonna change much is it ...

But to back you up, I read earlier that we are the joint-lowest scorers at home in the League.

It's not just the home form. Its everything. The consistency this year has been dreadful, yet predictable.

Kelly's a fcuking useless idiot and anyone that's still defending him,his crap team or his bollox tactics need's to get help...he has to go NOW!!! :@

Absoulte dreadful performance. Apart from Hume and the two centre backs, the rest were just shite. Jason Jarrett is as good a footballer as my 5 year old niece. For heavens sake, he cant make a straight pass to save his life. Stephen Hughes is just dreadful. And dont get me started on Horsefeld.

On the side note, did anyone see the criminal act Danny Tiatto did on Marc Nygaard. A two footed challenge right on Nygaard's thighs, and on another day Nygaard could've been seriously injured. I dont care who the **** you are, you just dont do that sorta challenge on other players.

Our away record isn't to bad compared to recent seasons. Its the home form thats the problem. We have only won 6 games at home all season that just not good enough!!

Kelly's a fcuking useless idiot and anyone that's still defending him,his crap team or his bollox tactics need's to get help...he has to go NOW!!! :@

And if ever there was a good case to sack a footballer then Horsearse has to go...the lazy idle freeloader!

I don't know whether you were meant to quote me, but I am hardly defending Kelly.

Our recent form may be dreadful but I can't see why sacking Kelly will help us. As I said, if Kelly was to be sacked, I wouldn't complain.

Just got back, wish id not had day off work now, absolute f00kin garbage....only high point was the bloke at the bottom of G2 dancing around like a mad man, and my mate singing....Birthmark giz a wave, birth mark, birth mark giz a wave!!

We were absolutely diabolical today. We need a motivator on and off the pitch. We need a leader and a captain. Kisnorbo is good... but doesn't have a go at players when they make mistakes etc. which is what a captain should do.

Kelly just has to go... and soon!

Its not about Kells getting the sack right now. Its about the scary thought of having him here next season too. I really couldnt care less about him being in charge for the remainding games, Im more concerned about the future. He's a cluless clown and needs to go at the summer.

Disgraceful performance AGAIN. That was the end of the line for me as far as Kelly was concerned. He's got to be given the boot now.

First half was acceptable - some nice football and a couple of half chances that we should have done better with. The second half was atrocious. Hughes and Jarrett were a joke, Horsefield was a bag of sh*te, and Hammond was a clown when he came on (did you see his miss from 3 yards?!).

Sack the lot of them.

That just says it all really.

When someone like Anish turns, you know it's bad. :ph34r:

I don't know whether you were meant to quote me, but I am hardly defending Kelly.

Our recent form may be dreadful but I can't see why sacking Kelly will help us. As I said, if Kelly was to be sacked, I wouldn't complain.

No disrespect but how can keeping the nomark on the payroll possibly help? ...I may be wrong but was it not his CRAP team playing his CRAP tactics,his CRAP halftime team talk that resulted in an even worse display from his CRAP loan signings compounded by his CRAP subs...and finally summed up by his CRAP post match comments that made me damage my car radio! :dunno:

Thought Newton's first half performance was the only positive thing to come out of the game. I think the players know they will be booted out at the end of the season when Milan spends his dosh, so are playing with no effort or spirit.

Where was McAuley and Porter, arguably our two best players against Leeds?

Archived