Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

QPR Post Match Comments

We are so limited in midfield at present I really feel the only way to attack but stay sound defensively is to have King, Wesolowski, Tiatto in midfield and Hammond, Hume, Porter up front.

Despite Newton's arrival he just doesn't offer enough as a winger and is a liability in defence. Okay as a sub perhaps but he's simply not fit enough to give 90 minutes as a winger and Kelly should have known that.

Kelly's nievity in continuing to play unfit people is indefensible. But he does it simply because he refuses to change his system and make the system fit the players.

Everyone will be touting for Fryatt's return now he's officially "fit" but, again, he needs to come back a bit at a time.

Hammond and Hume are fit. They should start and Fryatt should come on later if its sensible. There's no other sensible way especially as Hammond needs to help provide width if King is to drive into the box from deep.

I wouldn't even put Johnson on the bench. I'd be perfectly happy to put Fryatt on with Hammond and Hume later on and push Porter back into midfield where he's different class to Johnson. King, Wesolowski, Porter ...an all Academy midfield three with a bit of quality and energy. Yes please.

It's no fluke the Academy have smashed over 70 goals this season - their strikers don't lack support I can tell you.

We need someone to score though. None of them are good finishers, sure hume can hit a sweet shot and scores some good goals from 20-30 yards, Evvils.. well he's elvis. Porter isn't exactly a goal scorer either. You need at least one goal scorer in their who will put away chances from 0-12 yards, so for me its louis dodds :P

We need someone to score though. None of them are good finishers, sure hume can hit a sweet shot and scores some good goals from 20-30 yards, Evvils.. well he's elvis. Porter isn't exactly a goal scorer either. You need at least one goal scorer in their who will put away chances from 0-12 yards, so for me its louis dodds :P

If we can get Dodds back I'd be delighted. For exactly the reasons you mention. I would add that Porter would pose a reasonable threat in midfield as would King because the latter is a regular scorer and Porter's shooting technique seems excellent to me. It's just that he doesn't have enough shooting opportunities from the wing.

If we can get Dodds back I'd be delighted. For exactly the reasons you mention. I would add that Porter would pose a reasonable threat in midfield as would King because the latter is a regular scorer and Porter's shooting technique seems excellent to me. It's just that he doesn't have enough shooting opportunities from the wing.

In all fairness, Dodds needs to be given a chance for next year. I'd keep Hume, Fryatt, Dodds, and a speedy forward with good technique.

But always speaking of next year, I'm sick of thinking how good we'll be in a year each bloody year.

This must be one of the longest post-match threads ever! Normally they only reach 5 or 6 pages.

Funny that there should be so much more to discuss about one of the most forgettable games ever seen at The Walkers. :dunno:

I wish I could forget seeing that useless lump Nygaard thump relegation battlers QPR's third goal past our hapless keeper from 30 yards.

By the way if anyone thinks a couple of our fans over-celebrated our penalty, I just conceded a late consolation on FIFA at 4-0 up with 5 minutes to go and their bloke ran to the corner flag, did the robot and then an elaborate breakdance.

Imagine if that happened in real life.

"F**K OFF BACK UP THE PITCH YOU IDIOT?!?!?! NOOOOO!!! WHAT IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU DOING?!??!?"

This must be one of the longest post-match threads ever! Normally they only reach 5 or 6 pages.

Funny that there should be so much more to discuss about one of the most forgettable games ever seen at The Walkers. :dunno:

It's only lasting so long because the moderator in charge died of a heart attack after making the QPR post match comment thread a sticky. :ph34r:

Archived