Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

QPR Post Match Comments

Exactly. And I'm shocked I've trawled through most of the reaction on here and not found anyone berating Maybury for the penalty? Now I was about 100 yards away in the opposite corner of the ground, at ground level, and I could see as soon as he did it that it was a penalty. It's beyond stupid, it's a new level of stupid. I am really growing to hate him to be honest. He acts like everything is everyone else's fault, always yelling at others when he misplaces a pass or gets caught out of position.

When he brought Kamara down the other week and started to blame Henderson lol What a frigging tool.

He's absoloutely useless. We need a complete overhawl in the summer not just of the playing staff but the backroom aswell.

We're so shit.

okay it may not be a screamer but it was a great finish by the lad. Their was nothin else we could of done apart from have someone fatter in the wall.

I've always been taught to charge when making a wall. All we did was stand and watch... and as such we had loads of room to gift the fella a goal.

I've always been taught to charge when making a wall. All we did was stand and watch... and as such we had loads of room to gift the fella a goal.

But if you charge, you become sucked in. It was just a good goal

Sucked in? We had midfeilders in the wall which should have been further up the pitch in theri day to day positions. to have them charging back to position would have stopped this. All our players stopped while this was lashed in.... sunday league players dont allow this to happen!

The passing between our so called 'centre midfielders' today was atrocious. Simple 5 yard balls were turned into hollywood balls which just did not come off. Short passes often ended up out of play. Pathetic.

McCarthy is being missed? Oh for ****s sake I've heard it all now. McCarthy is passionate yes, but as a footballer, he is not what we need. Especially when we need to keep our cool and are bracing ourselves for relegation battles. I know he's not going to play for us again this season, and that isn't upsetting to me. He's crap.

Totally agree....Paddy is a real liabillity gets himself into poor situations that he cannot deal with. His disaplinary record speaks for itself...a bit like Tiatto. Dispite the number of games he has missed through injury he has still managed to rack up 9 yellow cards. He was lucky not to pick up his tenth today.

Totally agree....Paddy is a real liabillity gets himself into poor situations that he cannot deal with. His disaplinary record speaks for itself...a bit like Tiatto. Dispite the number of games he has missed through injury he has still managed to rack up 9 yellow cards. He was lucky not to pick up his tenth today.

He was very lucky. Didn't see the tackle clearly but I was told he went over the top of the ball.

I take it you two are referring to an incident from the second half?? Which, if referring to Tiatto, would not surprise me at all to be quite honest. His tackling is extremely hard and is very erratic, some challenges are perfect, others are potential leg-breakers. He's off at the end of the season anyway. Bye bye! :)

I appauded it. Great goal, I had no idea Marc Naygaard could hit a ball like that. Almost made me feel like my twenty quid had been well spent.

Go get a life...if you want to spend money watching great goals then get sky HD...that was a goal against us...you prat! :frusty:

First game i've missed at home in a couple of seasons due to work.So gave my old man my season ticket.Bearing in mind he's 70 and seen Worthington,Weller et all.If we were really that crap all i can say is sorry dad...........and expect a moan session next time i see him.Everyones a winner :cry:

I take it you two are referring to an incident from the second half?? Which, if referring to Tiatto, would not surprise me at all to be quite honest. His tackling is extremely hard and is very erratic, some challenges are perfect, others are potential leg-breakers. He's off at the end of the season anyway. Bye bye! :)

Yes that tackle.

Possibly the only commited challenge of the day. However stupid it was.

They can all fook off, the useless tossers.

As for Kelly? Yeah, you kept us up last season, but you're out yer depth.

I've tried to be rational and I've tried to support Kelly. But fook it, we're 17th for a reason. Cos' you're all shit.

Kelly's had limited resources, but he can't use that as an excuse. Look at the likes of Colchester and Plymouth, who have been in a similar situation to us, if not worse.

The football we play is generally dire. We grind out results without ever being convincing - there's only so far that can get you.

We hard to beat? Yep, we've lost 14 out of 38 games.

We're competitive? 17th, ha.

Oh, just fook off, I've had enough.

Yes that tackle.

Possibly the only commited challenge of the day. However stupid it was.

Again, just saying that tackle means nothing to me - there was no possible way I could have seen it. I take your word for it though, Tiatto is a player who is fully committed to every challenge he makes, whether clean or reckless. Though I disagree with you saying it was the only committed one of the day. Kenton and Jarrett both made full-blooded challenges in the first half which would have been painful to have been on the receiving end of.

Did they not provide a TV in the 'detention' room then ? :P

I was the only TV star in the detention room - on a policemans fooking camera. Was not at all impressed. Had to stay in there 5 minutes then was kicked out of the ground, having the big metal doors slammed shut behind me. Pathetic stuff.

I did however get to see our goal from a TV in the concourse area (the club couldn't stop me watching from outside as they had the gates open to let people out!! :D )

Jarrett just isn't a footballer. Plenty of energy and endeavour, but no real quality. Technically, he's a bit shit.

Hughes? Well, he's just a tosser really. I know, such an incisive observation.

Yeates doesn't really add anything. He has some ability, but he doesn't have any outstanding attributes. Thinks he has a future at Spurs? Brilliant.

Newton is the best option we've had on the right side this season. First half was ok, just as shite as the rest in the second half.

I was the only TV star in the detention room - on a policemans fooking camera. Was not at all impressed. Had to stay in there 5 minutes then was kicked out of the ground, having the big metal doors slammed shut behind me. Pathetic stuff.

I did however get to see our goal from a TV in the concourse area (the club couldn't stop me watching from outside as they had the gates open to let people out!! :D )

Sorry can't be arsed to read back (moody as f'ck the now), what did you end up getting huckled for?

The highly talented Porter :dunno:

Which one is that because you can't be talking about that midget that wobbles up and down the left hand side for us, he is destined for Racing Club Warwick a la O'Grady.

Sorry can't be arsed to read back (moody as f'ck the now), what did you end up getting huckled for?

As far as I'm aware (which isn't very as I was wound up and they were ignoring me), it was for persistent standing, even though I sat down more than everybody around me. They then tried changing their story when Andy and Ched asked them what I'd been removed for - "making offensive gestures at the away fans" they said. Although I didn't do this either.

I think this thread just shows how bad the central midfielders are that we have at the club at present. As bad as Jarrett and Hughes were today to even suggest that Johnson should've started ahead of either of them is laughable. He did alright against Coventry and half decent against WBA but then slipped back to his normal ways. He was injured anyway so he couldn't play no matter how desperate we were. Then we've got Tiatto who's off in the summer anyway but he is a very average midfielder at best and Wesolowski who has had too many injury problems to expect him to come in and control a game. Having said that I'm still glad Williams isn't here any more because he's shown that he's just as inconsistent and soft as the rest of them.

Archived