Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

QPR Post Match Comments

To be honest, Henderson should really have saved it AND Nils should have stopped him from turning. Did you notice Hendo took his hat off after that goal and didn't put it back on? Maybe the hat got in his way? :unsure:

To be honest, Henderson should really have saved it AND Nils should have stopped him from turning. Did you notice Hendo took his hat off after that goal and didn't put it back on? Maybe the hat got in his way? :unsure:

It's funny, 'cause you never hear people berating the 'keeper or defenders for Van Basten's '88 goal!! Which, shockingly, I would class Nygaard's as just as good (from even further out!).

You people need to get perspective!

Exactly. And I'm shocked I've trawled through most of the reaction on here and not found anyone berating Maybury for the penalty? Now I was about 100 yards away in the opposite corner of the ground, at ground level, and I could see as soon as he did it that it was a penalty. It's beyond stupid, it's a new level of stupid. I am really growing to hate him to be honest. He acts like everything is everyone else's fault, always yelling at others when he misplaces a pass or gets caught out of position.

Exactly. It was a reckless challenge and so stupid too - there was no need. Some people around me were trying to defend him but it was a clear penalty.

yeh but wot about if it was a high back post cross

I think he would still of had time to get to that. The shot was hit with a lot of power. Something that a goalkeeper just could not prepare for.

Just seen the highlights from 'Goals on Sunday'

The 3rd goal would probably not of happened if we had McAuley. :ph34r: . Kenton lost the challenge in the air, one that McAuley would of probably won. :P .

Maybury's challenge just looks even more stupid on replay.

Edit -

On a side note - Another great run and finish from Scott Sinclair. Fantastic. :P

lol You can see me get out my seat and run towards the pitch a little bit when Cullip handballs it for the penalty. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fecking hooligans...oi Police! Videotape this man at the next game!

That kind of behaviour is a disgrace to supporters everywhere and will bring shame on the name Leicester City.

Leaving your seat. Harumph. :angry:

:whistle::D:ph34r:

I was so depressed yesterday after watching that utter garbage. Once again, Iain Hume was the only player worthy of wearing the shirt - I think we need to take a leaf out of the Man City fans' book and bloody well let the players know that fact rather than sit there in silence or just leave. :angry:

Hughes and Jarrett were absolutely shocking, Yeates can't cross for shit, Newton was forever out of position which left Maybury no option but to hoof it, and don't even get me started of Geoff Horsfield. :@

To be fair, we weren't that bad for the first 5 or 10 mins, but after that it was a horror show, made worse by what happened with the stewards in N block aswell. :mad:

Oh well, at least because it was St Paddy's day I was able to drown my sorrows with Guinness :D(and WKD :ph34r: )

Something along the lines of:

"Well would you be happy if you'd had to watch that dross?"

:blush:lol:thumbup:

:D

You'll be able to see how happy I was when someone uploads the goals on YouTube! (when Cullip handballs it, look at the top of the shot :laugh:). I was so tempted to run onto the pitch and take a corner during the second half. Would have made it easy, no stewards in sight. Would have beaten the first defender for sure and got a cheer from the Kop and maybe 15 minutes of fame but didn't fancy the risk of getting arrested. :D

:D

You'll be able to see how happy I was when someone uploads the goals on YouTube! (when Cullip handballs it, look at the top of the shot :laugh:). I was so tempted to run onto the pitch and take a corner during the second half. Would have made it easy, no stewards in sight. Would have beaten the first defender for sure and got a cheer from the Kop and maybe 15 minutes of fame but didn't fancy the risk of getting arrested. :D

lol

Well you can't have been any worse than Yeates, that's for sure. <_<

Although seeing as how people are now being kicked out for blinking too loudly you'd probably have got a lifetime ban! :D

It's obvious we all have different opinions on some of the players and that is totally natural.

One thing we dont seem to have much of a differing opinion on is Kelly and his inability to get the best out of the players.

Right now I believe our midfield is in total meltdown heaping pressure on our defense and leaving our strikers without a single ball of quality to attack.

The fact both central midfielders were removed together yesterday spoke volumes for their performance and Kelly's own opinion on their showing, yet what he replaced them with just went on to confirm our sqaud's deeper weakness in that position.

I see there is a lot of talk here at the moment about Mike Newell possibliy coming in as our Manager. To me that would be a dissapointing move and would be setting our sights way too low for the task ahead.

We need someone with premier league and championship experience to come in asap and shake this squad up. And after a few games to evaluate the squad you would imagine many of these players will be showm the door in the summer.

It may be that our training ground is already rife with rumors. It may even be that the players know many things we dont, and indeed it may be that Kelly has got wind of his pending exit and that is translating through the players into performances that are putting us back into the relegation shake up.

Any which way I cant see a passionate and positive man like Manadaric putting up with performances like yesterdays's for very long. I just hope his concern at results does not lead to the worng man being appointed as our next Manager.

The highly talented Porter :dunno:

Which one is that because you can't be talking about that midget that wobbles up and down the left hand side for us, he is destined for Racing Club Warwick a la O'Grady.

Levi is one of only 2 of our current midfield players that I would keep for next year, Wesolowski being the other, your assesment of him is a bit like you are, simple and downright stupid !!!

why was levi left out yesterday? sorry if already covered but this is the 1st chance id have to post since the game. cheers

He was injured. Not sure what he's done but I happened to see him after the game and he said he'd be out for about a week.

we needed Andy Johnson in CM yesterday

Hughes wouldn't make the Burton Albion team and jarret would only just get in at Wrexham.

Andy King and Andy Johnson are the way forward ;)

Archived