Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

QPR Post Match Comments

well lets hope that this is the lowpoint. We have been poor for three years. At least Kelly has, hopefully, kept us in the division.

But I have no doubt he will be gone, perhaps not in the next two weeks, but certainly before the new season. Then we see what MM can do. There are few obvious managerial alternatives.

Milan, we're relying on you. You have our Club's future in your hands

We where cack... however looking at the stats it seems like we where just tooth-less.

With any luck it's the end for RK... I doubt he'll get the sack just yet, but long before the pre-season, we'll have a new manager in place IMHO and one with a clue, I'd be surprised to see any of the current coaching staff (outside of the youth set up) still here by the begining of next season... good thing to!

Still Sunderland went second!... Yay! :)

Why are we all acting like this? Rob Kelly in or out? It won't make a difference. Sacking Rob Kelly would make things a whole lot worse.

Don't get me wrong, if he goes, I won't complain. I really see no reason why Mandaric would sack him.

If we sack Kelly now... Beaglehole might get a chance until the end of the season. ;) ;) :thumbup:

:ph34r:

Only six points off relegation now, we are far from safe!

Today was an absolute disgrace. The players & coaching staff should be ashamed of themselves. Milan has to act now before it's too late. Performances in the last three games have been awful.

Kelly out!!!!

Why are we all acting like this? Rob Kelly in or out? It won't make a difference. Sacking Rob Kelly would make things a whole lot worse.

Don't get me wrong, if he goes, I won't complain. I really see no reason why Mandaric would sack him.

You aint heard anything yet, wait till we hear from those who have watching this debacle.

Get worse? Geez!

We were crap.

Against a team in the bottom three... although they're probably out of it now after teaching our no-hopers how to score. :ermm:

Thoughts?

TODAY WAS THE FIRST TIME IN 50 YEARS THAT I HAVE WALKED OUT 20 MINITES BEFORE THE FINAL WHISTLE (MILKMAN WAS CLIMBING OUT OF THE BACK WINDOW AS I GOT HOME TO MY WIFES SHOCK),BUT TO BE HONEST I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CITY TEAM PLAY LIKE THAT. I HAVE BEEN TELLING MY GRANDKIDS THAT I AM GOING TO TAKE THEM VILLA NEXT YEAR TO THEIR HORROR LETS HOPE MILAN CAN DO SOMETHING.GOT AN INVITATION TO MEET MILAN TONIGHT HOPE I CAN GET TO ASK HIM SOME QUESTIONS AND GET HONEST ANSWERS FROM HIM

I never made it to the train today for a number of shitty reasons, and so I still have my voucher and relocation ticket for N-block. At 2:30 I was really pissed off I wasn't going to make the game. :banghead:

Now I'm ****ing incandescent. :@

What an incredibly shit weekend...and the bastard is only half-gone. Christ! :mad:

Crap is too gooder word to call it!!

Basically in the first half we played ok, some nice football in stages and we should of gone in 2-0 up.

Second half we didnt turn up!

Hughes, Jarret were abismal!!! we would of been better off without them, they were shit, too many misplaced passes not enough commitment.

Horsefield target man my arse, Waste of space exactly, if he is meant to hold the ball up why doesn't he?

Kenton was our best player by far today he and hume were the only players who showed commitment/ Passion.

"Why are we all acting like this? Rob Kelly in or out? It won't make a difference. Sacking Rob Kelly would make things a whole lot worse.

Don't get me wrong, if he goes, I won't complain. I really see no reason why Mandaric would sack him."

why wont it make a difference...the answer to this is it depends on if a team is underachieving due to bad management or is incapable of having the ability at this level , well we know that we have got a sqaud capable of being at least top 12 so that leaves management ....if all teams that where underachieving believed it wouldnt make a difference then adams would still be at coventry nial quinn wouldve stayed in charge of sunderland laws has also come in at sheffield weds with basically the same team an moved them away from relagation...

rob kelly basically hasnt got a leg to stand on in a division where teams can move towards play off places with out spending big there is no excuses for poor league standings and really inept home performances and even more so against a team poor on form and struggling to stay in the league basically 3-0 drubbing at home

"Why are we all acting like this? Rob Kelly in or out? It won't make a difference. Sacking Rob Kelly would make things a whole lot worse.

Don't get me wrong, if he goes, I won't complain. I really see no reason why Mandaric would sack him."

why wont it make a difference...the answer to this is it depends on if a team is underachieving due to bad management or is incapable of having the ability at this level , well we know that we have got a sqaud capable of being at least top 12 so that leaves management ....if all teams that where underachieving believed it wouldnt make a difference then adams would still be at coventry nial quinn wouldve stayed in charge of sunderland laws has also come in at sheffield weds with basically the same team an moved them away from relagation...

rob kelly basically hasnt got a leg to stand on in a division where teams can move towards play off places with out spending big there is no excuses for poor league standings and really inept home performances and even more so against a team poor on form and struggling to stay in the league basically 3-0 drubbing at home

Hate to use this as an Example but Dowie at cov.

Has come in and changed them round, spent no money at all, was speaking to a few mates who support them and they've all said cov are now playing football, they look fitter and well there winning so it has to have some truth behind it.

After today's shower of shit i think it could be the time to get rid of kelly and bring in some on eelse like Newell, or others.

Milans has money so why not use it on getting a good manager now?

if we did get a good manager he would be able to asses:

1) who goes

2) who stays

3) and start planning fir the summer

How would sacking that useless lump of footballing dog muck make things worse? He has been a cancer on the Club ever since he arrived every day we are closer to death with him leeching at us.

Get the tosser out the door and quick :angry:

Of course it wouldn't make a difference. I'd rather Mandaric take his time over appointing a manager instead of rushing into it.

Archived