Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Glad Someone's having a good time

Did you go to Fulham away this season? I know it was only a one off game and often players raise their game, but Fryatt was superb. It was the form of last season and I can't believe some people are now saying he was 'ok' last season.

Perhaps he was only 'ok' but fans weren't saying that at the time.

No unfortunately I didn’t get to go to Fulham this season. But I do remember last season some his performances and they were pretty good, but not as good as some people thought because I actually remember people saying on here he should have been in the world cup England squad when we had the striker shortage which was a joke. Some of Fryatt’s performances have been woeful, for me he’s a bit of lightweight and lacks consistency. He’s still got a hell of lot to prove.

No unfortunately I didn’t get to go to Fulham this season. But I do remember last season some his performances and they were pretty good, but not as good as some people thought because I actually remember people saying on here he should have been in the world cup England squad when we had the striker shortage which was a joke. Some of Fryatt’s performances have been woeful, for me he’s a bit of lightweight and lacks consistency. He’s still got a hell of lot to prove.

You're right about him having a lot to prove. This season has been a write off and an absolute waste, but these things can happen. He's still only 21 and what he's shown so far at a lower level and at this level is that in a team that's playing doing fairly well (which we were when he had his good spell last season) that he's got a good amount of ability for this level and possibly beyond if he improves.

We need a manager to be able to get this out of him.

You're right about him having a lot to prove. This season has been a write off and an absolute waste, but these things can happen. He's still only 21 and what he's shown so far at a lower level and at this level is that in a team that's playing doing fairly well (which we were when he had his good spell last season) that he's got a good amount of ability for this level and possibly beyond if he improves.

We need a manager to be able to get this out of him.

I think that’s what we desperately need. The fact we’ve got an incompetent midfield doesn’t help our forwards players either. Quite a few of our younger players would benefit if we had a manager who was capable of their development and getting the best out of them

Archived