Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Glad Someone's having a good time

I dont think it matters when/if they get pissed. Just as long as their not training the next day or any matches for a while!

I think you'll find that the common consensus on the matter is different.

In days gone by people would go onto the pitch pissed in this country...but we learned from Europe.

Ferguson has a 10pm curfew for MU players with a block on booze during the season, players at Arsenal have been blocked from getting tipsy ever since Adams left.

I don't doubt that some players in the Prem do - but the one's that perform at the highest level don't and anyone that kids themselves otherwise sells themselves short.

Alcohol does not form any part of a professional athletes diet - and the fact that our lot get canned simply proves that they do not consider themselves to be in that bracket.

I hope the next manager is a bit more disciplined on the issue.

I dont think it matters when/if they get pissed. Just as long as their not training the next day or any matches for a while!

Binge drinking is bad for the body, as are kebabs! When Arsen Wenger and Sam Alladyce are dictating their players diets and working on the best possible way to improve their players fitness and recovery rates, and ours are sitting wankered in a kebab house at 4am, it goes someway to explaining why we are where we are!

Binge drinking is bad for the body, as are kebabs! When Arsen Wenger and Sam Alladyce are dictating their players diets and working on the best possible way to improve their players fitness and recovery rates, and ours are sitting wankered in a kebab house at 4am, it goes someway to explaining why we are where we are!

Certainly explains fitness levels and possible effect in imjuries\recovery, that's why i can't understand why it coudn't have waited till the end of the season!!

Yeah I suppose excessive drinking would have to be banned as they are supposed to be athletes (Ha.) but having a party after a match that was previously planned I have no problems with.

Well I have to say it is difficult to begrudge them a party to welcome the new chairman even if they were tosh in the game on the same day. They're only Human after all, they we're all mostly bought for 100,000 or less which means on occasion they may play very poorly.

Had it all ended at 11pm-12am I'm sure there would be no uproar. We don't have a game for 2 weeks after all.

It's that fact that they all went out and got even more trollyed afterwards is what bothers me. It's not Mandaric for throwing the party I blame its RK for having no control over his players, and the players themselves.

There professional atheletes and they shouldn't get excessively drunk.

From what i hear this is most weekends with some players and its beginning to become a joke.

We need a manager that will be a manager and not a 'mate'

Well I have to say it is difficult to begrudge them a party to welcome the new chairman even if they were tosh in the game on the same day. They're only Human after all, they we're all mostly bought for 100,000 or less which means on occasion they may play very poorly.

Had it all ended at 11pm-12am I'm sure there would be no uproar. We don't have a game for 2 weeks after all.

It's that fact that they all went out and got even more trollyed afterwards is what bothers me. It's not Mandaric for throwing the party I blame its RK for having no control over his players, and the players themselves.

Yeah get rid of the lot of them, bunch of rejects! :P

Well after Saturdays performance they probably think, (probably right), that they are on borrowed time. MM wont stand for it much longer and as they are mostly all shit, the only club that will be interested in their services will be Dundee united and Leeds United. Feeling sorry for them selfs. :dunno::ph34r:

Its just a kick in the bollocks - we have to pay money for the shite they served up on Saturday. Then the real people like ourselves have to sit there pissed off all night while they're having the time of their lives.

Its just the principle of it really.

Obviously we dont expect them to go home straight from the ground and cry, but its just not right.

I mean someone has seen Kisnorbo, Hendo and Tiatto at 4am in a kebab shop for Gods sake. If your gonna do it after a performance like that then at least keep a low profile.

It just seemsto me like they're saying 'oh fu*k off we'll do what we want, we'reon 5k a week', when they should be more proffessional than that.

On the contrary - it has EVERYTHING to do with it!

Too many players clearly had their minds on the booze-up and not the match.

That's why they ended up cheating the fans who paid to watch them.

It cannot be allowed to happen again.

I still believe whoever organised the do should be forced to apologise. :angry:

Come off it mate!

What skills do you possess that you can put saturdays crap performance down to the fact they were going on the lash that night?

I dont think they played any worse than the last few games,its just we happened to get well beaten this time, weve been shite for weeks!

Come off it mate!

What skills do you possess that you can put saturdays crap performance down to the fact they were going on the lash that night?

I dont think they played any worse than the last few games,its just we happened to get well beaten this time, weve been shite for weeks!

YEARS!!!!

They were when they needed to be... and when they strayed - boy did they suffer.

In fact, most of them didn't start playing up until MON went.

Not true. ( :o )..

The likes of Walsh, Marshall et al were notorious for their midweek "sessions", even when MON was around..

The difference was that on most occasions they would still produce quality performances on the pitch - something this sad shower seem largely incapable of doing.

This is a tough one to call.

My first reaction was W**KERS. My second was F**KING W**KERS. How dare they enjoy themselves after putting tens of thousands of loyal fans through yet another 90 minutes of appalling football, tipping us yet further into a tense end of season relegation shitfight?

But take away the emotion, apply some perspective and you'll see that they really haven't done that much wrong. They went to a party arranged by Mandaric, got drunk and then got a bit more drunk.

Do you think this was the only time they've gone out and got pissed this season?

This is a tough one to call.

My first reaction was W**KERS. My second was F**KING W**KERS. How dare they enjoy themselves after putting tens of thousands of loyal fans through yet another 90 minutes of appalling football, tipping us yet further into a tense end of season relegation shitfight?

But take away the emotion, apply some perspective and you'll see that they really haven't done that much wrong. They went to a party arranged by Mandaric, got drunk and then got a bit more drunk.

Do you think this was the only time they've gone out and got pissed this season?

That was the same process i went through :thumbup:

They often go out on the lash from what i hear.

I suppose, Milan hasnt done anything foolish so far.

That’s because he hasn’t really had to make any decisions with regards to the playing side of things. There’s obviously a fitness and discipline problem at the club, look how many fat and unfit players we have now. E.g. remember the young, slim, athletic Matty Fryatt when he first came here? Now look at him, he’s a spotty over weight out of shape good for nothing lump. The players performed in the second half with fitness levels of a pub team.

That was the same process i went through :thumbup:

They often go out on the lash from what i hear.

Err Thas not a good thing is it, it's the kind of behaviour you'd expect of a League Two player, and Mandarics wittering about the Premiership in three years <_< some things are going to have to change first.

If you want to suceed in this league you can't go out on the lash evey other weekend.

Err Thas not a good thing is it, it's the kind of behaviour you'd expect of a League Two player, his Mandaric wittering about the Premiership in three years <_< some things are going to have to change first.

If you want to suceed in this league you can't go out on the lash evey other weekend.

I agree and that goes someway to explaining why we're in the shit.

The point in my post was that I'm surprised at the reaction to this particular event given that they're probably doing it all the time anyway.

And that is yet another nail in Kelly's coffin.

Archived